More Nail Polish!!!

Ordered yesterday:

-I ordered 4 deborah lippman nail polish last night and I just paid $21 (shipping and tax included)!!! I can't wait to get them! These are my first deborah lippman in my nail polish collection.


-When I went on a date with my boyfriend he bought me 5 nail polish (we got the seche vite for free). The 2 China Glaze nail polish above (Four Leaf Clover and Strawberry Fields) are in the permanent line.


-China Glaze just released their "Summer Neons" line. They have 12 colors out for this line but just decided to get 3, even though all of them are beautiful. (Bad lighting, Pink Plumeria isn't that color). The total was $31.62 for the 5 China Glaze nail polish.

-I will be reviewing all of the nail polishes mentioned above. Please give me some time on it. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment