Review and Swatch: Deborah Lippman in Almost Paradise

I never owned any Deborah Lippman nail polishes before because they were so expensive at 16+ a piece. I found an awesome deal for four Deborah Lippman nail polishes so I decided to go ahead and place an order. Here is one of the nail polish that I got:


Deborah Lippman in Almost Paradise.


It is such a pretty light pale green color with a cream finish.
It is most definitely one of my favorites because I don't own many nail polish shades in green.
I just absolutely love it!




My digital camera didn't really capture the color well because it is a little bit brighter than it is shown.


^ This picture is from my iPhone and it did capture the color well.

These pictures were taken 3 days after I have painted them. There are currently no chip so far and I hope that it lasts for a week or two because I barely have the time to paint my nails now. I really do love this shade and I don't regret buying this at all.

Deborah Lipmann in Almost Paradise:
Original Price: $16
Size: 0.5 fl. oz

What I Paid: $5.33 (Saved $10.67)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, you definitely keep finding good deals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! i usually buy things at a discount.

      Delete