Review and Swatch: OCC Lip Tar in Queen


This is going to be my first review on OCC Lip Tars!
Keep on reading to see what I think about it..

The Lip Tars are in a squeezable MATTE tube with a long, skinny narrowed nozzle. The old packaging use to be a slant tip applicator but I guess that it was too messy (since people applied it right off the tube!!!) so they changed it.

It takes time to apply this evenly and you will need to be precise unless you are looking for a messy look. Please don’t apply these straight off of the tube because it will bleed on your lips and go everywhere. Oh boy, what a sight that will be! >.< So please, USE A BRUSH.


I applied this with my Real Techniques’ accent brush. It’s a great tiny stiff brush and it gets the job done. A little bit of product goes a long way so only use a little bit at a time.

I didn’t use a lip liner or lip balm BUT I should’ve used some lip balm because these aren’t very moisturizing. They slightly dried out my lips but you couldn’t really tell UNLESS you were looking closely. 


Queen is a bright pinkish red and it’s really opaque. It’s also a very creamy and long lasting liquid lipstick. The pigmentation is beyond excellent and it does leave a stain afterwards.

On my lips.

Wearing Queen on my lips.

Queen is a beautiful color and I really like how it looks on me. It's a really pretty shade and I'm so glad that I got it. I thought that it was gonna be a nightmare using my first OCC Lip Tar but it wasn't bad at all. With just a little patience you will get the job done! Remember to only use a little bit at a time with a brush!

Original Retail Price: $15.00 USD | .33 FL OZ
How Much I Paid: $5 (including tax + shipping)

I still have 2 more reviews on my other OCC Lip Tars in Harlot & Strumpet so keep an eye out for that!!

Thanks for reading! ;]

3 comments:

  1. $5?!?! How did you manage to get it for so cheap? lol. I'm jealous! It looks very nice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lip products, I use them all the time!

    Michtymaxx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks beautiful on you!

    makeupbyisabelc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete