Updates!

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately on my blog. Don't worry, I'm not out of things to review... Trust me, I don't think that I will ever run out of products to talk about considering that I have 2 full drawers of stuff to review! I've just been busy with school, life, and other things around me that I just don't have the time to review on a daily basis (but I would love to). Here are a couple of brands and things that I will be reviewing for you guys soon or in the near future:



My drawers full of stuff to review.

Benefit's Hello Flawless in Honey
Butter London Nail Polishes
Buxom Lip Gloss
China Glaze Nail Polishes
Colorscience
IT Cosmetics' Concealer
Loreal
Maybelline
Murad
Real Techniques' Brushes
Tarina Tarantino Cheek Palette
Tarte (Lip gloss and Mascara)
Too Faced (Eye Shadow + Shadow Insurance)
Urban Decay (24/7 Liquid Eyeliners, Finishing Spray, Lipsticks, Palettes, Primers, Single Eye Shadows)

Here are a couple of sneak peek posts:


Real Techniques' Brushes

MORE Real Techniques' Brushes

Benefit, Tarina T, and Phyto.

Urban Decay!!!

Some of the things that I need to review.

Birchbox (October 2012)
Glossybox (October 2012)
Ipsy (October 2012)


Beauty Box Subscriptions!

There are a variety of products ranging from concealers, eye shadows, makeup palettes, hairspray, hair care products, and so much more! I have a lot of stuff to review so please keep an eye out for them :] 

I also haven't forgotten about my followers. I will be doing something in a month or two for you guys! (By the way, I already wrote everybody's name down to keep track of who is following me beforeI announce what I will be doing for you guys.. that basically means that NO ONE can lie 'cause I already have all of the names down!!). I hope that all of you guys are excited! =]

Please leave a comment below regarding any reviews that you want me to do first =]

Thanks!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of stuff you've got there! I've got two drawers full too but mine are much smaller than yours haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's not even my makeup collection.. haha that's the stuff that I haven't touched yet for review! :) it's never too much stuff 'cause I'm always getting more and more.. I would love to see yours!

      Delete
  2. Lol that's A LOT :D Do you end up using them all or whaddaya do with the extra stuff?
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of stuff that i end up keeping (but I don't use it as much cause I have a lot of other ones) or I sell the unused ones or I give it away ;)

      Delete
  3. Omg I'm so jealous of the real techniques brushes!

    magggieeats.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't be jealous! they're really inexpensive to get :) so worth it for the full price but you can also find deals on them!

      Delete
    2. I tried looking for them on ebay and most seller charge more than 10 bucks for shipping which makes me a little hesitant. I'm still waiting for them to come to Canada.

      Delete
    3. i'll check out the site. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I am looking forward to your reviews. Those drawers look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the lack of posts.. i will definitely review a lot of items <3 thanks for following me :D

      Delete