Influenster - Crest Whitening Strips (Professional Effects)


Over time, your teeth yellow due to everyday activities and indulgences such as coffee, tea and wine. While precautions can be taken,
if you’re not actively whitening your smile, you’re yellowing it.


From the #1 most warded whitening brand by beauty editors, Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips is here to help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile that lasts. With these Whitestrips, the secret is in the strip, and now you get to try it out yourself!

Product Benefits Include:
-Removes over 10 years of set-in stains
-Whitens 25x better than a leading whitening  toothpaste!
-Advanced Seal no-slip technology helps Whitestrips conform to teeth for noticeable whitening results without the mess, exclusively brought to you by Crest Whitestrips
-Same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use


It came in a vibrant blue box. Nothing too special since there is instructions on the right side and the whitening strips on the left side.



TWENTY individual packets for each day straight.


There are also instructions on the back of each individual packet.



Wow! Okay, I just wanted to thanks to Influenster and Crest for sending this out to me because I was definitely in need of some. I have used it in the past year but I haven’t bought one recently because of the price (even though there are plenty rebates to give you your $ back). I really love how it doesn’t take long to see results because after a couple of days you can see that it is actually working. The only thing that I don’t like is how the bottom strip is shorter and it slides around a lot.

I still need to post my 20 day challenge (that I have yet to finish) but I will be posting a picture on the 1st day, 5th day, 10th day, 15th day, and 20th day in a couple of days so stay tune for that!

[Insert Pic Challenge]

Thank you for reading!!!

11 comments:

  1. i have always wanted
    to try this one out
    but am not sure if they have it
    here in the Philippines.
    :(

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sounds like you guys don't get anything ?!?! >.<

      Delete
  2. omg awesome stuff. Can't wait to see the updates, I'm ordering this with an order of things I'm making soon! I really need a whitening job on my choppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi thanks for dropping a comment in my blog. have a nice day.

    R of http://rzzzp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Any time :) thank you for checkin mine out too!

      Delete
  4. I am so tempted to try these ones out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They work so I would definitely recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my teeth weren't too sensitive to use these :( Tried them once and could barely drink any water for 3 days, much less eat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really expensive and made my teeth so sensitive. the active ingredient in whitening strips is hydrogen peroxide. you could actually buy a huge bottle of it and put it on a q-tip and rub your teeth with it and rinse. do it for a few days and your teeth will be whiter. you could even dilute it to make it safer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of Course! Awesome post about the Crest Whitestrips professional effects. Crest Whitestrips is the best treatment for maintain the whiteness of the teeth.Thanks for sharing this valuable post with us.

    ReplyDelete