Love with Food - December 2012 (Happy Holidays!)


Gather all your loved ones! It's time to celebrate with an array of decadent delights. This season you helped spread holiday cheer by donating a meal to a hungry child.


Honey Cinnamon Almonds from Nunes Farms
California-grown almonds roasted to crunchy perfection and lightly seasoned with honey and a hint of cinnamon.

These were tasty in the beginning but after a while they got kinda gross. Not for me but maybe for someone who likes almonds.


Holiday Salt Water Taffy from Taffy Town
From Chocolate Rum Wreaths and Spearmint Snowmen to Cinnamon Rolls and Egg Nogg, these creamy holiday flavors are a fun treat.

These were very tasty and I really loved the Egg Nogg one! Yum yum yum even though it got stuck in my teeth!



Belgian Milk Chocolate-Dipped Nutter Butter from the Big Chocolate Dipper
This classic cookie is dipped in rich Belgian chocolate and hand-decorated with toasted almonds.

Definitely delicious! I wished that they gave us 2 of it in our box!



Candy Cane Truffle from Kara Chocolates
Milk chocolate truffles with a peppermint center, topped with bits of candy cane.

These were also tasty! How can you go wrong with chocolate?!



Mocha Mint Cappuccino from Hills Brothers
Simple add hot water to enjoy a chocolatey, minty cappuccino.

Haven't tried this yet but it sounds great on a rainy day!



Gingerbread Boy from Nikki’s Cookies
A creamy layer of white chocolate coats the back of this all-natural cookie.

I loved how they coated this gingerbread cookies with white chocolate. Absolutely delicious!



Chocolate Tasting Square from Madecasse
Winner of the Good Food Award, these silky chocolates are made from bean to bar in Madagascar.


These were okay not the best chocolate that I've ever tasted. They were small and thin but hard to bite into... there wasn't that melting factor.


Fleur de Sel Caramel Popcorn from 479 Popcorn
Organic air-popped corn coated with sweet, crunchy caramel and sprinkled with delicate flakes of French sea salt.

I really liked this bag because it was so tasty! A little bit of sweetness and then that hint of salt was oh so yummy!



Really loved this box but this was the end of my 3 month subscription. I would only buy this monthly subscription if I found another deal but there isn't any out right now. What a great box to end my subscription. They did a wonderful job!

Have you tried any food subscriptions?

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a great way to end my subscription with them :)

      Delete
  2. This was my first box, and I was so excited with the contents. The gingerbread man was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!

    http://purplekneesocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete