Review and Swatch: Burberry Lip Mist in Copper No. 202

Burberry Lip Mist in Copper No. 202

I received this product a very long time ago in my Glossybox and now I'm finally reviewing it!
Come check out what I have to say about Burberry's Lip Mist in Copper (No. 202).



“Burberry Lip Mist gives a sheer illuminating finish with a subtle hint of colour

Contains moisturising emollients and wild rose extract for long-lasting hydration and protection

The smooth and lightweight texture glides on effortlessly

Apply with the finger for a natural look, apply twice for a stronger colour”



Burberry Lip Mist in Copper No. 202

I love how they put detail into a sample size product. It still has Burberry’s signature print on the case and on the lipstick. It’s so pretty and I don’t want to use it all up! It comes in a cardboard box but when you open it up you case see the dark gray package of the lipstick. Definitely a plus with the awesome luxury packaging!


Burberry Lip Mist in Copper No. 202


This lip mist is very sheer and light on the lips. It’s very moisturizing and it gives you this shiny glossy finish. I really love how this product feels on my lips.



Burberry Lip Mist in Copper No. 202 (Left: Lipstick / Right: Swatched on hand)

Copper (No. 202) – Peachy Warm Natural Nude


Burberry Lip Mist in Copper No. 202


Size – 0.8 g / .028 oz



Here is how it looks on me:

Wearing Burberry's Lip Mist in Copper No. 202

I love this lipstick so much! I would definitely buy the full size of it but I think that I would rather stick with a darker shade since I’m not into nudes so much. It definitely is a pretty nude that would fit a lot of skin tones though. Their full size lipsticks cost $30 each and it definitely is a stretch for a lipstick but I am so in love with this product!

Have you ever tried Burberry’s lipsticks before?

29 comments:

  1. so pretty!

    p.s. check out my Kill City Jeans giveaway!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my FAVORITE nude lipstick. It's pretty much nude on me and I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my fav. too since I don't own much nudes

      Delete
  3. This is my FAVORITE nude lipstick. It's pretty much nude on me and I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhh what! you got it in a Glossybox??!
    that is such a gorgeous lipstick! looks great and very wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! A very long time ago (1st box from the USA) .. It definitely is wearable :)

      Delete
  5. its pretty, but i find it a little too light, beautiful on you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) i wish that there was a darker shade in the glossybox!

      Delete
  6. So pretty!! Before this didn't even realise Burberry do make-up! Love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! This was my very first Burberry item ;)

      Delete
  8. omg the packaging and design looks really elegant<3
    and how the color turns out is beautiful too, it looks great on you!! :D
    ah but if I want to buy it, gotta start saving some money $_$

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh swish packaging! Lovely colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! Love the color!
    xx Marie
    House Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Vicky! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I appreciate it so much! You did such a good job on that review! Made me want to get the Lip Mist! I'm your follower and will be sure to come back regularly!

    xx Tatiana
    tatianasidorenko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for checking mine out too and being a new follower :)

      Delete
  12. That color looks amazing! I love that it's subtle so you can build on it!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duckie! I tend to wear bold shades but then one was a really nice subtle nude shade :)

      Delete
  13. Hey doll! Please join my newest giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks really pretty and natural! :) Love it.

    Thanks so much for the comment. I hope you stop by sometime again x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the packaging & gorgeous color on you! Glad you enjoyed my NYX post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you <3 some of nyx productd are great!

    ReplyDelete