Review and Swatches: Maybelline LIMITED EDITION Color Tattoo for Summer 2013 in Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.



New LIMITED EDITION Maybelline Color Tattoos for Summer of 2013!

Just saw them at Rite Aid the other day and I had to snag all of them up! Come check out my review



Dare to shine 24/7.

• Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation  
• Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant


Stickers on the lid.

The product is in a heavy glass jar with a black screw on lid. It's heavy and not travel friendly since it may crack but it definitely isn't cheap in any way! The sticker labels (kinda off centered but with their names) are on the lid and you can see the shade on the bottom. I love how these have a clear plastic wrap around them since people LOVE to dig into products even when they aren't buying them (which is ABSOLUTELY GROSS).

Limited Edition Wrapper.


All of the products were super creamy and had a smooth consistency which made it easy to apply to the eyelids! These set of color tattoos tend to be on the sheer side but it definitely is buildable! I've never tried wearing them the full 24 hours but they do last for a VERY long time!


Waves of White: Iridescent Shade of White, Pink, Purple, and Blue


Shady Shores: Shimmery Yellow with hint of Green and Gold


Icy Mint: Shimmery Light Mint


Cool Crush: Shimmery Silver based Purple Blue


Seashore Frosts: Light Turquoise Blue with Golden/Bronze Sheen


Lavish Lavender: Shimmery Medium Purple w/ hint of Silver


& here are all shades swatched on my arm!!!

In my room (by window): Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.

In my room (shade): Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.

Outside (shade): Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.
Outside (Direct Sunlight): Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.

Outside (Direct Sunlight): Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.

Outside (Direct Sunlight): Waves of White, Shady Shores, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, Seashore Frosts, and Lavish Lavender.


Original Retail: $6.99 (I got them at buy 1 get one ½ half)
Size: 0.14 oz


These are so pretty and I’m loving all of the pretty shimmery duo-chromes. The shades are to die for and I absolutely am happy that I went to Rite Aid that day because I had no clue that Maybelline was going to have a LE Summer Collection! These are one of my favorite drugstore brands and I’m so happy that they keep on releasing more and more shades! You guys should seriously pick some up because they are absolutely AMAZING.

Have you tried any Color Tattoos by Maybelline before?
What are your favorite shade(s) from this collection?

Thanks for reading! (PLEASE click on pictures to enlarge them)

32 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! I just bought Icy Mint, Waves of White, and Seashore Frosts... I think I might go back and get Shady Shores and Lavish Lavender!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes get them all since they're LIMITED EDITION and thanks <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. from this line? definitely lavish lavender, seashore frosts, and cool crush :)

      Delete
  3. I love Maybelline color tattoo and love this collection. I haven't spotted anywhere here in Canada yet so will have to patiently wait..... Love the icy mint color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes yes the maybelline color tattoos are awesome! hopefully you'll see them pop up in stores soon! :D

      Delete
  4. Wish I could get my hands on some of these! That's not going to happen because they're not sold where I live T.T Seashore Frosts looks so amazing, I'm always drawn to greens because I like how those make my brown eyes stand out : ) Enjoy them all for those of us who will never get to dip our fingers in them LOL If you have the time, I'd love it if you could stop by my blog later, I have a little something going on at the moment! Have a great weekend sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, you can always ask someone to get it for you! :) seashore frosts is sooo pretty! thanks for reading <3

      Delete
  5. I love Maybelline's Color Tattoo eyeshadows. I haven't picked up any from the limited editions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! same formulation which is great since the product is sooo creamy :) tell me if you will pick any up!

      Delete
  6. wow... all frost! ... i thin the lilac-ish one is nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for doing this detailed blog! Very nice job! Im excited to get on of these shades, perhaps Sandy shores... http://theclassycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow really pretty colours!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you now (:

    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seashore Frost is so pretty! Loved your blog, now following you on bloglovin' :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vicky, Lovely Shades you have got, also check my Maybelline Color Tattoo Shades
    http://www.lookbeautifulalways.com/2013/03/heybeauties-how-are-youall-doing-my.html
    http://www.lookbeautifulalways.com/2013/04/maybellines-color-tattoo-24hr-stay-on.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do :) thanks for giving me the links!

      Delete
  11. I'm not really a fan of light eyeshadows but I LOVE those last two - Seashore Frosts and Lavish Lavender. Would look stunning as part of a smokey eye look! Thanks for the awesome swatches - I love that you did it in shade and outside light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are gorgeous!

    Thanks for commenting on blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thanks for checking out my blog as a return :)

      Delete
  13. I bought Icy Mint. I must say these are WAY creamier than when the color tattoos first launched. I like them a lot better now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have some of the original CT's, but I love Waves of White, I need to get that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are gorgeous! you need to pick some up..

      Delete
  15. These are not at all what I expected them to be, but I actually like them. Do they crease badly or have a drying time? I'm kind of in love with Lavish Lavender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are easy to blend out but once they set then it REALLY REALLY sets.

      Delete
  16. wow sooo cool!! they had limited edition =) i totally missed them =( they don't have the color tattoo here in tokyo =(

    ReplyDelete