Review and Swatches: bareMinerals The Star Treatment Eyeshadow Palette



Who doesn't love a sale? I picked up this palette from Sephora for only $25!

Come check out my review with swatches and an eye look in the end.




“An extraordinary palette, featuring eight pure, intense, provocative shades plus Prime Time™ Eyelid Primer.

bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow provides vivid, long-wearing color in a silky texture for seamless blendability. Powered by the proprietary SeaNutritive Mineral™ Complex, it delivers a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. Apply over Prime Time Eyelid Primer to maximize the intensity and staying power of eye shadows for crease-proof, fade-proof looks.”



It comes in a gorgeous mirrored compact. It doesn’t look cheap but it does attract fingerprints like crazy! I mostly don’t mind about those minor things but people go absolutely nuts about it. It holds 8 eye shadows (not full sized) and a mini double ended brush. On the back, the eye shadows names are listed with each coordinating square and with a little bit more information on the product. The primer is on the side and it’s in a small squeezable tube.

Names on the back.

Mirrored Compact (8 eyeshadows and mini double ended brush).

bareMinerals eyelid primer.


Mini double-ended brush.

Shadow Brush (Left) and Crease/Pencil Brush (Right).

A mini double ended brush is included in this set for application. One side has a shadow brush and the other size is a crease/pencil brush.

The pigmentation of the eye shadows is absolutely outstanding and to die for. A simple swipe or tap of the brush is all it takes to get a really good pigmented shadow on your lid. All of the eye shadows are very buttery soft and smooth (very easy to apply) with minimal to no fall out. The eye shadows also lasts a long time which is a very good thing.



VIP – Black w/ a few specks of gold
Connoisseur – Golden Copper
Carte Blanche – Shimmery white
Ritzy – Bronze
Kudos – Light beige (hint of brown)
Bragging Rights – Orange Copper
Elitist – Taupe Brown
Extravagance – Gold (leaning a bit orange)

bareMinerals eyelid primer.


Price – Originally $40 (On sale at Sephora for $25)

Size – Eyeshadows are 0.035 oz EACH and primer is 0.05 oz



For this eye look I used the top 4 eye shadows in the palette: VIP, Connoisseur, Carte Blanche, and Ritzy.


This palette doesn’t have full sized eyeshadows but the quality of them is just simply amazing. This is my first time trying bareMinerals eye shadows and I am really impressed. I didn’t have any trouble with any of the shadows. There was barely any fall out and the wear time was great! I just wished that there was a matte shade in the palette but everything worked well even without one. The primer is also good and I can see myself buying the full size. My favorite eyeshadow in this palette would have to be Connoisseur since I have nothing similar in my stash. The rest are pretty dupe-able but it’s a great palette for the price that I paid.

Have you tried any bareMinerals palettes?
What is your favorite product by them?


5 comments:

  1. that palette looks so lovely and for the price its so worth it! great buy and love the review =) I will be adding this to my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the package and those colors are amazing! Surprisingly not a bad price either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, okay I SO need this!! Thanks for this review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award, you can read more about it here: http://uniqapoly.blogspot.com/2013/08/versatile-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you for posting beautiful post and the design is also help me.
    kurdistan companies

    ReplyDelete