Review & Swatches: Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette



...still writing the review BUT here are all of the pictures of this beautiful palette with swatches!


“Experiment with insanely cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. In case you weren’t around for the frenzy of the original Vice Palette, here’s the deal: yes, Vice 2 is limited edition and it WILL sell out. (With 20 EXCLUSIVE shades you won’t find anywhere else, what would you expect!?)

Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives the formula its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Even the case is luxe. It’s drenched in a pretty-but-edgy, abstract orchid design that’s applied with a special process—so no two palettes are exactly alike—and topped off with a gunmetal jeweled UD icon. With the touch of a button, the case opens slowly, seductively, to unveil all those gorgeous shadows, along with an oversized mirror and a double-ended, cruelty-free shadow/crease brush.”














Smokeout – Dark Taupey-Black Satin
Lovesick – Black Matte w/Iridescent Micro-Glitter
Shellshock – Bright Metallic Silver
Coax – Medium Metallic Pink w/Golden Iridescent Micro-Sparkle
X-Rated – Baby Pink Satin
Prank – Deep Navy Matte w/Turquoise Floating Pearl
Madness – Bright Metallic Blue Shimmer w/Blue Micro-Glitter
Strike – Antique Gold Shimmer w/Silver Micro-Glitter
Stash – Deep Olive Green Shimmer w/Iridescent Micro-Sparkle
Poison – Charcoal Satin w/Iridescent Micro-Sparkle
Radar – Metallic Brown Shimmer w/Iridescent Micro-Glitter
Damaged – Bright Metallic Emerald Shimmer
Voodoo – Metallic Purple Shimmer w/Iridescent Purple Micro-Glitter
Betrayal – Bright Purple Satin w/Blue Shift
Derailed – Medium Metallic Taupey-Brown Shimmer
Dope – Warm Champagne Satin
Toxic – Metallic Copper-Pink Shimmer w/Tonal Micro-Glitter
Habit – Light Nude Matte
Ambush – Metallic Brown Satin
Rewind – Medium Brown Matte


Price – $59



19 comments:

  1. These colors are stunning! I think you can create many looks with these, I wa thincking about getting one of the Naked palettes,but now I dont know that to get!! OMG :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're absolutely beautiful and I would recommend getting this palette (..since it's LE). If you really want the Naked palettes then you can get them later since it's here to stay!

      Delete
  2. This needs to hit Sephora soon (since I have some gift cards to use up) before I cave and order straight from UD!! I can't even remember the last time I liked a palette so much, I NEED at least 75% of the shades in this in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lia! I can totally see you rocking these shades! They're up on Sephora :)

      Delete
    2. I'm in love with all the darker ones, as expected haha. Yup, I already ordered it on Sephora yesterday! So excited!!

      Delete
    3. I totally knew that you were gonna comment back saying that :P haha I can't wait til you get it! Are you getting any of their Face Cases?

      Delete
    4. Haha I'm just such a sucker for raccoon eyes! I should have it by Monday night, so excited :D I probably won't get them because I don't use blushes or highlighters and that's half the palette lol. I'd be way more tempted if Shattered had Anarchy's packaging and lip pencil though.

      Delete
    5. anarchy's lip pencil is sooo pretty!!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous, thanks for the swatches!! I can't wait till I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A part of me really wants this palette, but I know that I wouldn't use more than half of those colors :( The colors look so gorgeous! I was also eyeing those face cases, but the blushes would look terrible on me.

    haodoyoungo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a review of BOTH face cases coming up.. The blushes are actually quite nice (& i was thinking that they would look horrible on me). Maybe you should swatch them in stores 1st and see if you really like them or not! :)

      Delete
  5. Woooow! This palette looks amazing! I've heard the colors are so smooth :) they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing! Their eyeshadows are buttery soft and pigmented (..there are a few of their eyeshadows that are a pain) but overall a wonderful brand!

      Delete
  6. looks amazing!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the awesome compliment! I'll check your blog out ;)

      Delete
  7. This palette is amazing for a Christmas gift or something! I don't think I'd get so much use out of it but I think some of my MUA friends will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This is UD's Holiday 2013 line and they knocked it right out of the park! :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, dear, I've gone and done it now! Lol yesterday I spent reading blogs about UD's newest awesome-est palette EVER! Vice 2! Well, I kept checking to see if our local stores had it annnnd, no luck, so I caved and ordered it from Sephora. I awoke this morning, was looking at ocho loco 2 and saw it was available in-store locally. WHAT?!?? That means Vice 2 is IN!!! :-D SOOO, right now my other half is picking up the pallette for me, and I guess I will either have 2 of them, or one special lady friend will be getting the gift of a lifetime for Christmas! :-)
    Yes, I am aware that I have an addiction. But at least it's not heroin! :-D

    ReplyDelete