Birchbox - May 2012 (Gossip Girl Edition: Downtown Book Party)

I received the following items in my Birchbox this month:

  • Color Club Nail Polish in Disco Nap
  • Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream
  • Keratase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide
  • Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
  • Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal
  • Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal
  • Notecard





Color Club Nail Polish in Disco Nap
Just in time for summer, this metallic gold polish looks glam day and night.
Size Received: Sample Size (7 mL/0.25 Fl. Oz)



Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream
Think of this four-in-one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin-perfecting tint as the (extremely stylish) Swiss Army Knife of your beauty lineup.
Size Received: Sample Size (2 mL/0.06 Fl. Oz)



Keratase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide
Smooth this lightweight, fragrant serum through dry strands to add gorgeous shine.
Size Received: Sample Size (3 mL)



Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
Pearly shimmer meets intense pigment in this lasting liner. Better yet, the pen-like wand makes wiggle-free application at breeze.
Size Received: Full size (0.05 fl. oz/1.7 ml)



Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal
This shampoo removes oil from roots while leaving ends healthy and soft.
Size Received: Sample Size (10 ml-0.34 fl. oz)

Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal
Thanks to hydrating aloe, this rich conditioner seals in shine and moisture.
Size Received: Sample Size (10 ml-0.34 fl. oz)



Notecard
Text messages are no match for handwritten notes on fun, modern stationery.
Size Received: 1 Notecard



This was one of my two boxes that I subscribed to for this month. I'm really glad that I received this box because I am in love with Kerastase products! I also got a FULL size Stila liquid eyeliner; I do like the color but I wish that it was in a color that I would wear more often, but I still love it. I tried the Kerastase shampoo+conditioner and serum and I really liked it. I wouldn't go out and buy the full bottle because it is expensive. The one thing that really annoyed me was that my BB cream was empty. Not fully empty, but it only had about a pea size amount of product. Come on birchbox, get it together! The notecard is eh, okay... the envelope is thin so whatever you write on the notecard can be seen outside. I have another box to review so keep an eye out on that one! :)

1 comment:

  1. That liquid eyeliner from Stila is so pretty! Hope I get something like that in my Birchbox.

    - Beauty Buzz at missmathersmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete