MyGlam - May 2012 (Love is in the Air)

WHAT WAS INSIDE MY MAY'S MYGLAM BAG?
  • Philosophy Love Sweet Love Spray Fragrance
  • Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick
  • Miss Beauty Nail Bling
  • MyGlam Concealer Brush
  • MyGlam Defining Eyeliner Brush




Philosophy Love Sweet Love Spray Fragrance
Feel smitten and irresistibly pretty with this flirty, fruit fragrance.
Size Received: Sample Size (1.5 ml/0.05 fl. oz.)



When I found out that we were getting perfume I was not excited at all because I never use perfume. But, people were saying good things about it so I was curious to try it out. When I received it, I noticed that it wasn't in the little spray bottles but it was in a vial. I really like the smell of this perfume and I really want the full size. It is kind of expensive though ($42 for 2 oz). I'll just use up all the sample first and decide whether I really want it or not.

Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick
Rich color that plumps and hydrates for perfectly kissable lips.
Size Received: Full size (Net Wt .12 oz/3.4 G)



For the lipstick, I received the color Very Hot Cocoa. I was really disgusted with that name because I thought of the drink hot cocoa, which is a light muddy brown. I don't like to wear the color brown on my lips because I usually tend to wear the shades of pink and red instead. Upon swatching it on my hand, I thought that the color was gorgeous. Then I applied it to my lips and fell in love. The color is a really deep brown with red undertones. I really like how it looks on me and I will be using it here and there. (Please excuse the horrible picture quality of myself; it was taken on my iphone).

Miss Beauty Nail Bling
Nail art that will make you fall head over heels in an instant.



Many girls complained about the nail art, stating that it was not age appropriate & ugly. I actually thought that these were really cute. Also, I have tried nail art before by Sally Hansen and I loved it so I was really excited to get this item. Even though there is an age difference between all the 'glammies', I thought that it could work for anyone. I just used this nail art as a nail accent on my ring finger. Like I said earlier, it could work for anyone because you don't have to use the whole set. Just be creative.. maybe you can just cut up the heart and use it as a sticker. There are endless ways to wear this without being "childish".

MyGlam Concealer Brush & MyGlam Defining Eyeliner Brush
Two final signature pink brushes to complete your myglam collection.



I loved the other brushes that they gave us in the past bag (I didn't get the crease brush or brush holder bag though because I wasn't subscribed at that time). I really liked the idea that they made a little makeup brush set for us. These will be the last brushes, which completes the set. I'm pretty sure that myglam is thinking of other ways of putting their name on many products like eye shadows, lip gloss, or lipstick. Who knows? Maybe they will.


Makeup Bag

Overall, I really enjoyed this bag because I loved all of the products inside. I really wish that people can stop complaining about the small minor things. Having a subscription like this means that I am open to try out new products. Who knew that I would wear that lipstick color? Who knew that I would love perfume? Joining subscriptions like birchbox and myglam definitely opened my eyes to new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment