Review and Swatch: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (Raspberry Pie #010 and Lollipop #075)


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades.

I currently have 6 Revlon Lip Butters out of the 20 shades that they are selling. I will slowly review more and more as I add it into my collection.

Price: $7.49
Size: 0.09 oz.

The shades that I will be reviewing today is #10 (raspberry pie) and #75 (lollipop).




Application: 5/5
     The revlon lip butter glides on so smoothly. It is so creamy and leaves a glossy finish without that sticky feeling from lip gloss.


Wearability: 4/5
     These last for a while but I do tend to reapply by the middle of the day. Just don't expect it to last because of how creamy and smooth the product is. The product can glide on to water bottles or whatever you're eating. It's not a huge problem though because you can always reapply it whenever needed.


Color: 5/5
     -Raspberry Pie- Medium Raspberry Pink; Glossy finish; Opaque
     -Lollipop- Pink with purple iridescent; Glossy finish; Opaque
     -Wow, these are packed with color! I am totally loving it. Revlon claims that it is sheer to         medium but these were FULL coverage! How awesome :)


Packaging: 4/5
     The packaging is like the regular colorburst lipsticks from revlon but these have a transluscent colored cap with a little window hole on the top to peek at what color it is. I really like it but it's nothing special.


Price: 4/5
     Waaah, $7.49 for a lip butter when they came out. Quite expensive but so worth it in the end if you wait. The stores like Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, etcetc tend to have a buy one get one half off or even 40% off. Just be patient for a deal and snag them up.


Overall: 22/25 = 88% (B+)
     I am in love with the revlon lip butters. I tend to usually grab these when I need a pop of colors on my lips. These 2 colors are my favorite so far out of the 4 other colors that I have. Even though they can be pricey, just wait for a deal to come . The product must also be reapplied by the middle of the day. Go ahead and pick these up! And for beginner's, there are other shades in the collection that is sheer and it can help you transition to bolder colors.

3 comments:

  1. I hope I don't come off as creepy, buuut...

    You have such pretty full lips! I'm jealous! Mine are so thin and itty bitty. Thanks, genetics/mom. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not creepy at all :) hehe thank you so much for the compliment.

      Delete
  2. Great review!
    I will have a look in the store if they also go these colors over here, Since they only sell 10 shades.

    ReplyDelete