Glossybox - May 2012 (Beauty Around the World)


Today I received the first glossybox available in the US. I was waiting forever just to get it and the delivery date was June 6-June 7. I'm so glad that I checked the tracking # this morning and it said 'out for delivery'. The day felt so slow because my mailman doesn't come until 3 in the afternoon. I waited until 3.. then 3:30.. then 3:45 and I was wondering where my package was at. So, I decided to check outside and he just left it outside of my mailbox! (Why would he do this? IDK..) I was so mad because they never left my birchbox outside; They would usually leave boxes at my doorstep. Anyways... It came in a cute box like the images below. I always re-use the myglam bags, birchbox's box, and now I will have this pretty glossybox for storage. Let's get started with what I received this month..


Amore Pacific: Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel (South Korea)
A hydrating gel moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling bright and refreshed. Notice your complexion visibly improve, giving you confidence and a natural glow.
Size Received: .27 fl. oz/8 ml


Burberry Beauty: Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick Copper No. 202 (UK)
A creamy lipstick that offers a hint of natural, sheer color leaving your lips moist and dewy. The perfect present for the perfect pout.
Size Received: Sample Size (0.8 g/ .028 oz)


Marvis: Marvis Whitening (Italy)
Make the most of your splendid smile with a whitening toothpaste dripping in cool mint freshness, all while protecting against decay, tartar, and plaque.
Size Received: Full Size (25 ml/ 1.23 oz)


Phyto: Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair (France)
Indulge in luxury and aroma with a conditioning treatment that moisturizes and detangles strands without weighing hair down. Nourish, revive and delight.
Size Received: Sample Size (1.7 fl. oz/50 ml)


Zoya Summer 2012 - Beach and Surf Collection in CARLY (USA)
Dive into the creamy shades and shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Beach and Surf Collection. Allow your nails to go on vacation every day.
Size Received: Full Size (0.5 fl. oz/15 ml)


So far, I have only tried the nail polish and hair mask and I can't wait to try the other products out.
I see a lot of potential in glossybox (considering that they have other services in other countries).
I like what I see, so I think that I will just go ahead and tell my boyfriend to order me the 6 month or 1 year subscription. I am still deciding on which one to get but I think that it is so worth the $21 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment