Glossybox - July 2012 (Summer Nights)



After a sizzling day in the sun, there is nothing better than a cool summer night. This month's GLOSSYBOX offers you the essentials you'll need to indulge in products that show off your skin kissed skin and hair and enhance sultry eyes. Afterwards, throw on your sexy sandals and dance the night away under the shimmering summer sky.




Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
This foot cream oil imported exclusively from Germany provides intensive protection and nourishes skin, leaving it soft and supple.
Size Received: Sample Size (30 mL / 1.01 fl. oz)



It was a light minty scent and it actually worked! I tried it after I scrubbed my feet and it did make it all nice and soft. Any type of lotion can give my feet this type of effect though. I still liked it and it might actually be one of my favorites.

Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal
Created with beeswax base for an effortless and long lasting application this water resistant pencil is perfect for even the most sensitive eyes.
Size Received: Full Size (.04 oz)




Eyebrow pencil? No thanks. Plus, I don't even know how to fill in my eyebrows and when I did, it looked weird. This was a light brown color and I don't think that this is a 'universal' shade. The pencil was also very soft, too soft. It broke easily and that isn't a high quality product. I might give it a shot as an eyeliner as it claims that it is water resistant.


Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo
Smart color moisture complex that targets your color-treated strands, to deeply moisturize and restructure hair fibers whenever needed most.
Size Received: Sample Size (50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz)


Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditoner
This micro-bubble conditioner whips, wraps and wows your strands leaving your hair with long-lasting color and vibrant shine.
Size Received: Sample Size (1.65 oz / 47g)




Senna Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer in Double Dipped
This extremely shiny gloss formula contains light reflecting pigments that make your lips appear fuller and hydrated. Vitamins and Jojoba oil add extra conditioning to your pout.
Size Received: Full Size (0.34 oz)




I AM NOT a lip gloss person but I did try this out so I am keeping it. This lip gloss was t h i c k, really thick on my lips. It has two shades, on the left it is a light pink color and on the right is a peachy pink shade. Both are really shimmery which gave it a gritty touch. Not that noticeable, but it is there. I like it (do I really? I'm on the fence) and I would wear it once in a while, but once again... I'm really not into lip gloss that much.


Caswell-Massey's Almond and Aloe Hand and Body Emulsion
It softens and moisturizers dehydrated skin. The pure sweet almond oil will leave your skin feeling like smooth as velvet.
Size Received: Sample Size (5 mL / .17 fl. oz)



This month's box was kind of so and so. The shampoo and conditioner is for colored hair yet they have ingredients inside of them that damages the hair itself. I don't have colored hair so I might give this a try. I'm still unsure on whether or not I should use it. I still haven't used the 2 sample packets of lotion but I've heard really awesome things about them. The lip gloss was alright but I wish that I received the eye shadows instead. I can't complain too much because it is a subscription box after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment