Review and Swatch: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey (001)


This is my 2nd review on these Revlon Balm Stains!
Check out what I have to say about this one.
=]

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
On my lips.
Application: 3.5/5
It glides on really smoothly but the problem was that it just felt like I spread butter all over my lips. It was just too creamy but it also left a glossy finish. Some people claimed that it dried out their lips but nope, not mine! ;] The buttery feel did go away after an hour so that's a plus (because if it didn't, I would've gave it a 3).

Wearability: 4/5
It lasts for quite a while but not as long as the shade in Lovesick. This one went away after 4 hours and the Lovesick shade lasted for around 6 hours.

Color: 5/5
-Honey-  A pinky mauve shade; Glossy finish; Sheer
-I said that it was sheer because it's the same color as my lips but a little bit more pinky. I didn't even notice a difference until I did a close up of my lips.

Packaging: 4.5/5
Silver font with a twistable bottom base. Packaging matches with the color. Nothing too special.


Price: 4/5
Original retail - $8.99
Wait for sales so you can get a really good deal.
Found these for $7.69 each at Target. That’s really great because I had a $10 gift card to Target + $3 off each lip balm stains. Overall, I only paid $10.33 for 4 of these babies (which makes it only $2.58 each).

Overall: 22/25 = 84% (B-)
Don't get me wrong but I do like this color. It is a very neutral color for me with a touch pink. I really didn't like the buttery-ness that I felt when it was on my lips. It was just too much for me and it took quite a while for it to absorb. I did get these for really cheap so I am happy about that. 

If you want to checkout my review on Lovesick, please click here.

4 comments:

  1. Tax in SJ used to be 8.25% it raised to 8.37% :( I noticed that my last purchase.. LOL. For all we know, we probably ran into each other sometime around the bay area without ever knowing we did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How i wish they sell these in Singapore. :(
    I'm soooo dying to try them out! D:

    http://yingzylim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's look natural for you.
    and oohh yeah, i don't even know if that's exist in Indonesia ┐(ˇ.ˇ")┌


    hey sist how about follow another blog (‾⌣‾)♉:
    buleipotan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete