MyGlam - July 2012 (The Land of Beauty)


Juice Beauty - Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer
Sample Received: Sample Size (.5 fl. oz / 15 mL)


It smells delicious and I really like it as a moisturizer.

The only problem?


It was HALF filled. It doesn't bug me too much but if you're giving out a big tube, please fill it up! It's okay though because there was a lot of product inside already.

15% off any purchase at juicebeauty.com with the code MYGLAM (ends on 8/15/2012)

Nume - HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner
Sample Received: Sample Size (20 mL / 0.67 oz)


I haven't tried this yet because I already have a lot of conditioner that I have to finish (like my Phyto and Wella conditioners. I can't wait to try it because I heard really good things about this product.

Yes to Cucumbers - On the Go Facial Towelettes
Sample Received: Sample Size; 10 towelettes


I love wipes when I'm lazy to take off my makeup for the day (if I'm even wearing any!) haha.
They're also great after doing a couple of swatches and you want the product off your skin quick.

25% off any purchase at yestocarrots.com with the code MYGLAM25 (ends on 8/15/2012)

Josie Maran - Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stain in Jitterbug
Sample Received: Full Size (2.5 g / .09 oz)


I love these markers! I can't seem to use it on my cheeks though because it leaves dots (even when I'm working really quickly with it!). It's a beautiful bright pink and it enhances my lip color just a tad bit, nothing too major but it looks really nice. I need to apply this twice so it can actually show up. It is definitely one of my favorites in this bag.


15% off any purchase at josiemarancosmetics.com with the code myglam15 (ends 7/31/2012)

Circus by Andre's Choice - Nail Color in Reverso
Sample Received: Full Size (13.2 mL / .45 fl. oz)


For this nail polish I used the white for nail art design. I drew cloud on my nails with a light blue background. I also tried painting one nail with this white shade and it only needed two coats. It is an awesome polish because it didn't chip at all after a couple of days.

I think that everyone enjoyed this bag a lot because personally I did. I'm so happy because I received all of the products that I wanted (Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer and the Josie Maran Magic Marker). Those were both the OR items of the month. I can't wait until August because the bags are getting REALLY good.

No comments:

Post a Comment