Review and Swatch: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick (020)


Come check out what I have to say about these.
Do I like it, love it, or hate it?



On the cap there is information about the product, like what is it called, how much it weighs, etc.
At the base of the product (where you can twist it to make the product go up and down) there is a sticker of the name and # of the product.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick
On my lips.
Application: 5/5
This lip balm stain glides on so smoothly to my lips. It is very creamy when applied and it has a glossy finish. Some people claimed that it dried out their lips but nope, not mine! ;]


Wearability: 5/5
It lasts for ~6 hours while I was drinking, eating, and kissing my boyfriend! It left a little bit on his lips but it wasn’t noticeable at all. Whenever I wear lipsticks/stains he always asks me if it comes off easily and if it does, he only kisses my cheek.


Color: 5/5
-Lovesick- Hot pink/fuchsia with purple iridescent; Glossy finish; Opaque
-These balm stains are really pigmented! I love this shade a lot.


Packaging: 4.5/5
The packaging is nothing spectacular. It’s just a regular jumbo lip pencil with a twistable base to move the product up and down. The pencil is also the same color as the actual product inside (picture shown earlier). The font is basic and it is in silver.


Price: 4/5
These retail for $8.99 which is quite expensive (for me at least). But if you wait for sales then you can get a really good deal. I told my sister to keep a close eye on these because around my area they didn’t have any in stock and if they did, it was already used. YUCK! She found these at Target for $7.69. That’s really great because I had a $10 gift card to Target + $3 off each lip balm stains. Overall, I only paid $10.33 for 4 of these babies (which makes it only $2.58 each).


Overall: 22/25 = 94% (A-)
This is the first one that I tried and let me tell you... I AM IN LOVE. I really do love jumbo lip pencils but most of them doesn’t stay put (I’m talking to you, NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils). I just absolutely love this shade too. Even though they can be pricey at $8.99 each, just wait for an awesome deal and snag these babies up. The product also doesn’t dry out my lips and they last a long long long time. Pretty cool, eh? Go pick ‘em up and try them out yourselves! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment