Review and Swatch: Smashbox Master Class Eyeshadow Quad in Brown


My first Smashbox item, EVER.
Come check out my review!!


Smashbox Eyeshadow Quad


Application: 4/5
The eye shadows are very pigmented and so easy to use. Applying it was a breeze because you didn’t have to apply it so many times. It was also very easy to blend so that’s a plus. I really like how it feels because it's so silky and smooth. The only downside for this quad is the excess powder when I lightly dip my brush into the pans. It just gets kinda messy, hence the 4 stars.

Wearability: 4.5/5
All of the colors are beautiful and easy to use. You can do a natural or smokey look with this quad; you just need to build up or tone down the colors. I use the lightest shade has a highlighter and the darkest color as an eyeliner. The 2 shades, brown and purple, can be used as a lid or crease color. I just wish that there was a light brown or light purple instead of the dark matte navy. But, maybe it was meant to be because I can use the darkest color as an eyeliner.

Color: 5/5
-Light ivory beige with a matte finish
-Shimmery plum with pink/violet micro-glitter
-Medium chocolate brown with golden undertone
-Matte navy

Packaging: 5/5
I love how the packaging feels. It’s very easy to twist open/close the lid. There is also a window on the top so you can see all the beautiful colors.

Price: 5/5
$10 for this quad?! Count me in! It’s huge and the price is awesome. I really want to get the other one.

Overall: 22/25 = 92% (A-)
If you don’t include the minor flaws, like the excessive fall out, then I would’ve gave this product an overall A. I really want to buy the hazel set that they have. It was only $10 and it was so worth it. I really like how big it was too. I guess you can say that it is a big bang for your buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment