MyGlam - August 2012 (Endless Summer)


Eclos | Cellular Activator Facial Serum
The serum helps wake up skin's self-renewal process to revitalize fatigued, stressed skin. Unique plant extracts help boost firmness and tone to smooth out fine lines and damage.
Size Received: Sample Size (0.5 fl oz / 15 mL)


Receive $10 off + a free travel size cleanser at freemanbeauty (Valid through 10/31/12)

Eclos | Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
It helps smooth and brighten for a youthful finish. Hydration replenishes dry, dulling skin suffering from the signs of aging. Powerful extracts and antioxidants boost collagen levels for noticeable tightening and firming. 
Size Received: Sample Size (.25 fl oz / 7 mL)


Receive $10 off + a free travel size cleanser at freemanbeauty (Valid through 10/31/12)

Demeter | Roll on Perfume Oil in Dragon Fruit
Demeter Perfume Oils are long-lasting and formulated with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to pamper and soften the skin. 
Size Received: Sample Size (.29 fl oz / 8.8 mL)


This thing smells AMAZING! I really love the scent and I do plan on buying more when I run out of this one! I checked on the website and this thing costs $10! Smells really good though and I love it.

Receive 20% off at demeterfragrance with the code MG8892112 (Valid through 9/21/2012)

Circus by Andrea's Choice | Nail Color in Ringmaster
Size Received: Full Size 


Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Ringmaster

A really bright neon color with a semi-matte finish. I added a top coat in the pictures above because I didn't like the finish. A really bright, bold, and fun color. I would've loved the orange one too!
MyGlam Glam Gloss in 02
Size Received: Full Size (.7 mL / 0.23 fl. oz)




It's really weird because I use to HATE gloss but now I have a bunch of them. This one smells like jolly ranchers and the color is really pretty.

S.A.L.T.Y COSMETICS | Glama-ZOID! Eyeshadow
Glama-ZOID!, an iridescent violet pink satin has a sexy touch of light reflecting sparkle. This shadow is perfect for all skin tones and works as an amazing highlighter for brow bone and inner corners. Best of all, this shade was created exclusively for the myglam community.
Size Received: Sample Size (1 gram / 0.035 oz)


Receive 20% off at saltycosmetics with the code MyGlam2012 (Valid through 9/5/12)

Before (Left Pic): Highlighting my face; Wearing Lipgloss
After (Right Pic): Highlighter is blended out; Wearing Lipgloss
I tried it as a highlighter and I thought that it did a pretty good job. Just make to sure to blend it out or you'll really see the violet color. Now, I need to try it as an eye shadow. It's nice but I really prefer pressed powder more.

The Bag.
This month's bag was awesome! I love the mesh bag because it's sturdy and the colors are so pretty! I didn't try the Eclos stuff yet because I have a set that I'm going to review later on my blog. I really enjoyed all the content in the bag and hopefully myglam will keep on improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment