Glossybox - July 2012 (Summer Nights)


I won a July box and I want to show you guys what I received:


Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
This foot cream oil imported exclusively from Germany provides intensive protection and nourishes skin, leaving it soft and supple.
Size Received: Sample Size (30 mL / 1.01 fl. oz)




Figs and Rouge Lip, Face & Body Balm
This gorgeous tin is filled with a 100% pure and natural skin balm, a multi-use wonder product that will keep your skin feeling soft and beautiful throughout the day.
Size Received: Full Size



Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo
Smart color moisture complex that targets your color-treated strands, to deeply moisturize and restructure hair fibers whenever needed most.
Size Received: Sample Size (50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz)


Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditoner
This micro-bubble conditioner whips, wraps and wows your strands leaving your hair with long-lasting color and vibrant shine.
Size Received: Sample Size (1.65 oz / 47g)


Senna Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer in Moon Dance
This extremely shiny gloss formula contains light reflecting pigments that make your lips appear fuller and hydrated. Vitamins and Jojoba oil add extra conditioning to your pout.
Size Received: Full Size (0.34 oz)




Blushed Fragrance by Ruddy Water
Notes of bright red currant and rich vanilla, wrapped around subtle sweet lemon, slightly spicy ginger, and kissed with a hint of sugar. Take, tuck, or share this fragranced towelette. It's scent will make you blush.
Size Received: 1 pouch




When I first opened this box it smelled so good! It was definitely the jar of balm and the fragrance towelette! I will definitely keep those items. The lip gloss will be put up for sale because I'm not a big fan of it. Overall, I'm happy that I won this box for free! :)

7 comments:

  1. I got the lipgloss in my box in a different shade. It was WAYYYYY too sticky and left behind too much glitter residue. It was like superglue on the lips. I loved the foot balm though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes this is my 2nd july box! i received both lip gloss too!! urghhh i agree that it was just way too sticky. the foot balm was awesome :)

      Delete
  2. I got the gloss and I absolutely hated it. I wanted the Figs & Rouge and the Blushed, but instead I got the eyebrow pencil. I liked the heel balm, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh they are heaven. they smell so amazing!! the eyebrow pencil didn't really work out for me.. did it work for you? :)

      Delete
  3. love your blog! Have you tried Birchbox? If so how does it compare to glossybox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :) yes I do have Birchbox.. it's totally different with the price and sizes + customer service.

      Birchbox = $10 ; Small sample size (you're lucky if you get a full size product) ; automated message reply.
      Glossybox = $21 + TAX = $23 ; Big sample size ; Decent customer service

      I really prefer Glossybox but then again.. Birchbox has the point system :)

      Delete
  4. I am extremelly jealous of your glossbox!

    This is what I got over in England: http://marisajade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete