This or That? Tag


1) Blush or Bronzer? Definitely blush. I have a couple of bronzers that I have yet to touch. I think that I should sell most of them since I know that I won't be using them as much. Keep an eye out for a review on a bronzer.. soon. Haha
2) Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipsticks, lipsticks, lipsticks! I'm not too fond of lipgloss, maybe when I was in middle school, but not now. If I do use lipgloss, then it will be very lightly.
3) Chapstick or Lip Butter? Hmm, I love my Revlon Lip Butters but I would have to go with chapstick because it's so easy to just swipe it and go on with what you're doing.. I wouldn't have to be careful applying it so yeah... chapstick.
4) Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? It needs to balance each other out so can I pick both?! Mmm =/ If I had to pick one then I would have to pick matte.
5) Eyeliner or Mascara? Definitely mascara. It's another swipe and go. You would just need to pick the right one for yourself.
6) Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner? Liquid, Pencil, Gel, and then cream. I love Urban Decay's liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliners; long lasting and so easy to apply!
7) Foundation or Concealer? I don't use both of them.. To be honest, I would only wear it if there was a really special event.. and I mean BIG and SPECIAL event. So none..
8) Liquid or Powder Foundation? I own both..and a lot of them too. I would have to say when I do use it, I typically grab my liquid foundations and finish it off with a powder.
9) Neutral or Statement Eyes? Neutral eyes with bold bold bold lips! oh yes ;]
10) Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed shadows please! All of my loose pigments are pressed into pans and put into palettes anyways. If I don't press my loose shadows then I would barely touch them.
11) Waterproof or Non Water proof? Waterproof please! I wear glasses and my eyes tends to get watery for some reason. 
12) Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? Brushes~ I don't own any sponges and when I do use my fingers that's for my blush or bb creams.
13) Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? Liquid highlighters please :) I love my Benefit's High Beam or ELF liquid's highlighter. I don't mind my Urban Decay's cream highlighter but I don't grab them as often. I don't own any powder highlighter that I like so yeah...

I tag anyone who wants to do this!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so going to try this soon! :)

    Vicky, I'm having a giveaway!:
    http://onyxandmick.blogspot.ca/2012/09/wfmotp-part-2-fortune-cookie-fall-soap.html

    ReplyDelete