Glossybox - September 2012 (Fall Forward)


From the fall fashion runways to the season's latest beauty trends, GLOSSYBOX offers a forward look into new products, formulas, technologies and colors of the season. This month, we celebrate beauty's breakthrough products and offer a mixed set of forward thinking essentials. From a one-step spa treatment that enriches the skin, to a power packed smoothing system to tame tresses and a natural lip refresher with a kiss of color. All this paired with the ultimate multi-tasking miracle for the face, this month's cache of luxuries will keep you beautiful and current!


GKHair | Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
Nourished with plant extracts, this superior smoothing shampoo will purify and moisturize the scalp and hair. This gentle moisturizing condtioner puts the finishing touch on your tresses and leaves your hair smooth, radiant, and revitalized.
Sample Received: 

GKHair Shampoo and Conditioner

Koh Gen Do | Cleansing Spa Water
Made with mineral-rich Japanese hot spring water, this best selling spa water is infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin. In a single sweep, it gently removes makeup and skin's toughest impurities.
Sample Received:

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water

Kryolan for Glossybox | Moisture Rich Lipstick in Glossy Pink
Treat your lips to creamy, long lasting lipstick enriched with Vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate your lips. This perfect pop of GLOSSY pink compliments all skin tones and lifestyles.
Sample Received: Full Size (4 g)



Glossy Pink is a beautiful neutral pink. I love lip products so I'm so glad that we got a lipstick and it wasn't even in a funky shade (errrm, I'm referring to the Ellis Faas thingy that we got awhile back ahaha). This product was indeed creamy and long lasting. I definitely love it!

Glossybox's Lipstick in Glossy Pink

Missha | M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42
Hailing from Korea, this Blemish Balm, also known as BB Cream is a multi-tasking powerhouse for the face. This multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects, and moisturizes. Suitable for  all skin types.
Sample Received: Full Size

Missha BB Cream in No. 23

I received this in No. 23 which is the perfect shade for me. I was kinda hoping for a No.27 because I already have 2 full size of this Missha BB Cream in No. 23! But, oh wells. I find it a tad bit dry on my nose area but I tend to mix some moisturizer in with the BB Cream so it doesn't look flaky and nasty around that area.

Missha BB Cream in No. 23

Here is a before and after picture of me with the BB Cream.

-Left Side (Before Picture): I just moisturized my face with Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil Free. No concealer, foundation, lip balm, NADA. Just my moisturizer. As you can see, I have a lot of freckles! I also broke out a little bit too around my 'stache' area.

-Right Side (After Picture): I just freshly applied my BB Cream and it looks too light for me. But no worries, it actually matches my skin tone! Look at the other picture below :)


Here is a picture of me wearing the BB Cream and Lipstick. See? The BB Cream is a perfect match! I'm really loving the neutral lipstick too.


Wearing BB Cream and Lipstick

My box was definitely a hit! I will be using everything in it. I'm really excited to use the Shampoo, Conditioner, and Cleansing Water! I've heard a lot of people liking those products in the box so that's a really good sign. I hope that Glossybox continues down this road and not end up being crappy!

Did you get a September box? If yes, what was your favorite item? If no, what would you like to try?

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Loving this Glossybox! Very nice products <3 & the BB cream looks nice~

    I'm on a total hair care buzz right now so, I would def. like to try that shampoo and conditioner~

    By the way, I'm a new reader<3 Loving your blog so far~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried the shampoo & conditioner last night.. nothing too special though.. thank you for following <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes :) haha you own a bunch of them! I'm so jealous hahah

      Delete
  3. wow which country is this glossybox? In the UK glossybox doesnt have their own branded lipsticks! Great products tho!xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you got the spa water! I wanted that... hehe~ The Missha BB Cream and lipstick looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yesss :D just wished that I received a 27 or 31 cause I already have a bunch of 23! :( haha

      Delete
  6. definitely a hit! Lovely box, the BB cream looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete