Review and Swatch: Butter London in Bluey

Butter London in Bluey.

Finally! Another nail polish review.. Haven't done one of these in a long long time! >.<



“A slightly metallic, dark peacock blue nail lacquer that’s perfect for fashionable birds.”



It has a rectangle cap that is removable which leads to a circle handle with a bird wearing a crown on the top of its head.

"Lift to Open"

Butter London in Bluey.

"3 FREE"

Bird with crown.


I used only 2 coats and it was fully opaque; it was an easy & smooth application.


Bluey – Deep teal blue w/ shimmer

Butter London in Bluey.


Original Retail – $14
How Much I Paid – $2.99
Size – 0.4 fl. Oz


I really love this shade and I’m so glad that I got this for cheap! I have a lot of Butter London nail polishes to review like Victoriana, Knackered, West End Wonderland, and so much more! So, keep an eye out for those :]

What Butter London nail polish is on your wishlist?

Leave your answer below; Thanks for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Butter London for only $3? Nice score my dear, I must admit I am a butter London virgin.... Looks pretty on you :)

    Sarah
    http://crazedandcaffeine.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is so gorgeous for the fall and winter! thanks for your lovely comment! i'm your newest follower on GFC. please visit me and follow me if you like my outfits? thanks! :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely agree that this is perfect for fall and winter :) thanks for following me :D

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :) i hope to see you around more often! Thanks for stopping by; it means a lot to me =)

      Delete
  4. I really love the colour and the packaging is so cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of this, it's gorgeous and will be great for autumn/winter :) xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. this color is amazing! would love to get it if it werent for butter london's regular price tag D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more :) just keep an eye out for sales and you'll get them for a great price!

      Delete
  7. I love it! I wanted to get it in the sale but I forced myself not to because I already have so many blues and greens :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next time ;) at least you got Wallis :P

      Delete
    2. Haha yup! I'll definitely be picking some more up when they go on sale again, I really like how a unique most of the shades are!

      Delete
    3. QVS had a sale on them... just check frequently ;)

      Delete
  8. Wow that is a pretty color! And such a great deal, I'm jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was an awesome deal... i'm waiting for another one because Butter London nail polishes lasts foooorever! haha

      Delete