Review and Swatch: theBalm Nude 'Tude Palette

theBalm Nude 'Tude Palette

Another neutral eye shadow palette that definitely won't disappoint you at all.
Come check it out!



theBalm Nude 'Tude Palette

“These amazing palettes consists of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes fun! These satiny smooth colors can be applied naturally “i.e. let me slip into something more comfortable” or beautifully layered. The wide range of naked neutrals gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis. Nude ‘Tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes (if nothing else)!”


theBalm Nude' Tude Palette (Feeling Naughty)

There are 2 versions of this palette (Feeling Naughty or Feeling Nice) but it consists of the same 12 eye shadows. I got the Feeling Naughty one which has naked women with their “naughty” parts covered with an eye shadow pan. The palette is made out of cardboard which makes it very thin and lightweight. It also has an outer sleeve (think of it as a book cover) which can be slipped over the actual palette. Inside is a full size mirror, dual-ended brush, and 12 eye shadows. This palette also has a strong magnetic closure which does a good job at keeping the palette closed.

Inside the Palette.


The eye shadows are so buttery, smooth, soft and easy to apply. The quality is really great and to be honest, I wasn’t expecting too much from them but oh boy did they blow me away! The darker shades were more pigmented than the lighter ones but it still had excellent quality through-out the whole palette.


Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Snobby, Stand-Offish, Sultry.

Sassy – Frosty White
Stubborn – Peachy Pink
Selfish – Brownish Gray
Snobby – Yellow Gold
Stand-Offish – Light Champagne Bronze
Sultry – Medium Brown

Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Snobby, Stand-Offish, Sultry.

Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Seductive, Silly, and Sleek.

Sophisticated – Dark Brown
Sexy – Burgundy
Serious – Dark Black
Seductive – Golden Brown
Silly – Deep Dark Chocolate Brown w/ Flecks of Copper
Sleek – Dark Blackish Brown

Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Seductive, Silly, and Sleek.

Silly.

Look at Silly! It's a gorgeous dark chocolate brown shade with tiny flecks of copper. I think that I love this shade the most from this palette.



Original Retail: $36
How Much I Paid: $13.41 (including sh & tax)
Size:  0.032 oz X 12 eye shadows


I love this palette! I wasn’t expecting too much out of theBalm since this was my first product from them but oh my my my my! Beautiful pigmented soft eye shadows ranging from matte to frosts to shimmers.  The quality is great and I didn’t even have trouble with any of the shades. What a perfect palette for the price of only $36.

Here is a simple eye look:

Highlighter - Sassy, Lid - Selfish, Crease - Sultry.

Do you own any theBalm products? If so, which one? If not, which one are you eyeing? :]

As always, thank you so much for reading!!

32 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten this because I have both NAKED 1 and 2, but I have been wanting to. I'm always holding out though. I LOVE theBalm! It's one of my favorite brands. I own their blushes, their Balmbini palettes, their Shady Lady palettes, some of their lip products, bronzer, highlighter, their Cast your Shadows Muppets Palette & theBalm and the Beautiful (which is exactly like the Muppets so I'm trying to get rid of it, lol). But I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols i own the naked and naked 2 also.. With plenty of other neutral eyeshadows but I can never seem to get enough haha I'm gonna try to get more of theBalm products :) you got a bunch of goodies

      Delete
  2. oh what! i am totally keeping an eye out for this. the colors swatched on your arm are simply gorgeous. and you always get such fantastic prices for so many amazing products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you already know me! I'm always keeping my eye out for good deals :)

      Delete
  3. I am aiming for this. I will include this in my Christmas Wishlist :)

    Thank for visiting my blog: www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    Followed you, mind to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is comin up! I hope that you get it <3 thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. Great blog here :)
    Thanx for checking my blog out. Going to follow your blog now :) xx

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime :) thank you for following my blog <3

      Delete
  5. Love it! I got it through HauteLook a while back and it's one of my favorite palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeouss shades! I think I tried some of theBalm shadows a couple years back but I don't really recall which shades. Stand Offish looks so so prettyy. :)

    http://jackyohhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried anything from the balm but I have my eye on their blushes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Blog! Start following on GFC, hope you'll check mine & follow back! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment you left me !! let's follow each other xx www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk and how great is the packaging |!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Vicky!
    Thanks for dropping by my account.
    awesome blog you have here!
    hope to correspond with you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep seeing this on blogs, it looks gorgeous and I absolutely love the packaging!!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi thanks for commenting on my blog! Would you mind making a shout out for me as I am pretty new to blogger and your blog is so popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah whaaat? since when was my blog popular?! :P

      Delete
  13. Wow those eye shadows seem rly nice! I'll definitely consider getting them if I see them around! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I'm about to follow you, would you mind perhaps becoming my first follower?
    ~Dasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be my pleasure to be your 1st follower! keep up the good work! blogging is so much fun. can't wait to read more stuff from you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! You made my day!:)

      Delete
  14. where do u get these awesome sales?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just look around.. wait for codes and such :) it's really simple!

      Delete
  15. Urban Decay Naked who? This is THE holy grail day eyeshadow palette. Thank you!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want this palette so bad. The colors are gorgeous and the packaging is very very cute (even though it's more sexy & mature rather than cute).

    btw, thank you for your nice comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete