Review and Swatch: Milani Bronzer XL in Fake Tan (02)

Milani Bronzer XL in Fake Tan

Want a fake tan? Maybe you should try one of Milani's bronzer.
(They won't make you turn orange!)



Milani Bronzer XL in Fake Tan

“A 2-in-1 bronzer, matte and shimmer, perfect for all-over color! The oil-free, silky-soft powder formula feels luxurious on skin, with a fresh and light fragrance.”



Name, Ingredients, & Other Information.

It is in a sturdy light brown compact case with a clear top. On the lid it says, “MILANI bronzer XL ALL OVER GLOW” and in the back, it says the product’s name, instructions on how to use the product, ingredients, and other additional information like the size of the product. For the product, it is split in half with a lighter and darker shade with 2 suns on both sides.



Both of the shades were pigmented and it was very easy to blend out. I used a brush by Laura Geller and picked up the darker shade and placed it on the hollow of my cheeks. To blend it out I used the lighter shade and worked it in to the darker shade. I also placed it on my jaw line and down my neck.


On the hollow of my cheeks


Fake Tan

Darker Shade – Medium Brown
Lighter Shade – Light Caramel Brown


Left: Darker Shade, Right: Lighter Shade


Original Retail: $9.99
How Much I Got It For: FREE (Thanks Milani!)
Size: 0.42 oz / 12 grams



I don't really use bronzers a lot (hence using only a little bit on the hollow of my cheeks, jaw line, and down my neck). I'm still learning on where to apply it because I have such a round chubby face >.< But so far, I'm really liking bronzers because I can actually see a slight difference. This Milani bronzer is HUGE and I really like the shades because it doesn't look orange at all. See? :]

Messy hair.. >.< 

Do you use bronzers? If so, which one is your favorite? If not, why don't you use it?

I would love to hear your answers so please comment below! Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment