Coterie Cyber Monday!



Coterie is a great site to find discounted items (ranging from nail polish, hair care, and even skin care) for a certain time range. They will usually post a sneak peek or inform us before they put up these new brands & items; so make sure to follow them on Twitter and Facebook to be updated with their posts.

Keep on reading for more information!



For Black Friday and Cyber Monday they started posting up awesome deals on their website.

Here are a couple of deals that you should check out from their Black Friday (which will end on the 27th):
-Pick 3 Butter London for $25 (Originally retailed for $14 EACH)
-$5 Mor Lip Macaroons (Originally retailed for $10 EACH)
-Nicole Richie Fragrance Gift Set for $69 (Originally retailed for $120)

There are also other items like candles, makeup and hair kits on sale so make sure to check out their site! Their brands range from Julep, Ellis Faas, Butter London, Pop Beauty, and much more! They also have brands that I’ve never heard of before like EF | STUDIO, 29 cosmetics, ESUM, and a couple of other ones that I can’t recall.

They have a fixed shipping price for $5.99; it use to be $4.99 which was really low for a business so I understand the $1 change. The credits DON’T go towards shipping and there is a limit on credits that you can use each day which is 50.

I’ve ordered a couple of things from them before like:
-1 set of Butter London (includes 3 nail polish) with a Hardwear Topcoat
-1 set of Butter London (includes 3 nail polish) with a Matte Finish Topcoat
-A couple of single Butter London nail polishes
-5 EF | Studio Palettes

And I just recently placed an order from their Black Friday deal which was 2 sets of their Butter London nail polish for $25 each. I plan on ordering more from their Cyber Monday so I can’t wait to see what’s new. They posted a hint and it was Julep’s nail polish so I hope that they have really good selections and other brands because I will definitely place an order!

Coterie also has a referral system and it goes like this:


So if you would like please use my referral link! :] IT would mean a lot to me.

I hope that you guys find something that you like on Coterie because I received so many good deals from their site already. This is a new company and they’re learning so please be patient with them. They are pretty quick to email back and they have this chatting system that actually works (I was using it yesterday)! So, GO CHECK THEM OUT!! It won’t hurt you.

What are you eyeing from their website? Will you be getting anything?
I’m planning to order a couple of things for future giveaways so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I was so mad at myself. The first time I saw it I thought "oh cool, but do I need more polish....?" but then when I went back today they were out of the one color I really wanted. :p Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which shade was it? :( I just ordered 2 sets.. I didn't order the reds, pearl, or grey shade... I just got 2 fash pack, 2 henley regatta, 1 thames, and 1 bumster ;)

      Delete