Thanksgiving +OOTD

HAPPY late THANKSGIVING!!!

I posted that on Facebook yesterday but I'm unsure whether you guys received it or not. Anyways, I wanted to show you some pics that I took yesterday for Thanksgiving!


My niece Hayle! She's the sweetest thing ever but she's such a trouble maker!


This is Hayle with her little sister Kylee. They look evil ... because they are. HAHAHA


Hayle said that she heard something so she was trying to listen closely.
She's too cute!! Excuse her for not wearing pants ;]


This is Hayle and I in my backyard.. sorry that you can barely see my eyes. It was sooo sunny! =/
She always wants to be in my photos!


For Thanksgiving I also spent the day with my wonderful boyfriend. I baked him cheesecake (his favorite) and he was really happy about it! He's such a fattie :)


My boyfriend and I at his house.. I love him so much :]



Mmm, the best part about Thanksgiving are the leftovers! TAMALES, mashed potato, corn, veggies, turkey, ham, bread... and so much more! NOM NOM NOM ;) 


Here is my outfit! I wore the following:
-My varsity jacket
-White tanktop from Target
-Medium jeans from Pacsun
-Grey Uggs

Simple yet comfy for a Thanksgiving dinner with my boyfriend's family.

What did you guys do?
Tell me all about it in the comments section!
I really would love to hear what you guys did for Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

  1. moments like these, I wish I wasn't a vegetarian. ;( everything looked so delish :) I need to get some Uggs :)

    http://camilacoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awws :/ there are awesome vegetarian dishes out there too :) i have 5 pair of uggs! so comfy ;) you should get some haha

      Delete
    2. I'm actually looking into some dishes for Christmas!! I'm excited!! And the uggs are still on my list ;)!

      Delete
  2. Omg :3 Those kids are too cute :D
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/
    ps. VIVI giveaway in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they definitely are cute.. but troublemakers ;)

      Delete
  3. I went to my boyfriend's house as well! You look beautiful, I love your outfit! I went with a LBD and black booties :) XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! your outfit sounds really nice (nicer than mine :P) haha

      Delete
  4. thanks for visiting my blog, would you like to follow each other? :)

    btw your nieces are so cute!! >.<

    xx
    http://1uckyclover.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete