Review and Swatch: Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Coquette (424)

Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Coquette

You can't go wrong with lipsticks so check out my review on Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Coquette!


Recyclable!


70% Organic Ingredients
30% Minerals & Vitamins
100% NATURAL & Cruelty Free!!!

More Information.


Both ends on lipstick.

On both ends of the lipstick. On the top end it has a V and on the bottom end it has a label sticker. 

Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick.

It comes in a sleek thin shiny blue lipstick tube with silver font and a silver band around the opening.

Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Coquette.

It has a basic twistable bottom base to move the product up and down the tube. The neck of the tube is silver which looks really nice and well made.


This product was very creamy and moisturizing. It was easy to apply on the lips with even application. It can be worn sheer or pigmented but of course I like my lips to pop! Long lasting and not drying at all to my lips.


Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Coquette.

Coquette - 21st century fuchsia 

Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Coquette.


Original Retail: $22
Size: 0.11 oz / 3.11 g


Here are a couple pictures that I took while wearing Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Coquette.

Bow Ring!

Wearing Coquette.

Overall, I really love this lipstick! I'm glad that I picked this shade because it really makes my lips pop with a gorgeous flush of color. I like that its organic and made out of minerals and vitamins. This brand is also cruelty free which is a bonus to some people! I like how thin, sleek, and shiny the packaging is because it doesn't look cheap whatsoever. This product lasts a very long time (even after drinking and eating) so that's definitely a huge PLUS! I really want to try out their other shades since I love this one so much! You can also check out their website for eyeliners, lip gloss, foundation, concealers, and more ;]

Have you tried Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipsticks?

21 comments:

  1. I really like this colour, looks great on you! I haven't tried any of their lipsticks yet but I have their concealer on my wishlist, have you tried anything else of theirs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have 2 stick blush, 1 concealer stick, and 1 foundation stick to review! :) so keep an eye out!!

      Delete
    2. excellent! I look forward to reading them x

      Delete
    3. would you like me to review the concealer first? i can post it up on friday if you would like :D

      Delete
    4. whatever you fancy, I'm supposed to be saving money at the moment for Christmas so you'll probably only tempt me into getting it ;) but thank you for asking, very kind x

      Delete
    5. haha anytime! maybe you can put it on your wishlist for christmas?! ;)

      Delete
    6. Santa better have a very big sack then, my wishlist is getting out of control ;)

      Delete
    7. HAHAHAHAHA what's on it?! i still need to make mine :P

      Delete
    8. Laura Mercier lipstick, Ellis Faas, RMS, Dior lipstick and foundation etc etc ;)

      Delete
    9. expensive stuff but i like what you picked out! haha

      Delete
  2. That color looks great on you! I love how shiney it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful lipstick, the colour really suits you! I haven't heard of Vapour before, I'll check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ciara <3 yes definitely check them out!

      Delete
  4. Oh, honey~ you've got those juicy/sexy lips ^.~
    Love the color on you & it's def. a gorgeous red<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg EV you're so funny hahahahahaha thank you :)

      Delete
  5. That's such a lovely colour, especially on you! I love the name "coquette" too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty make up, and I love that cute ring x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good article, I have already tried these products and the truth is that they are very good.


    ________________________
    Visit https://holief.com/

    ReplyDelete