Ipsy - November 2012 (Party Perfect!)


I'm reviewing Ipsy's November Bag today!!
I'm always late on these posts on subscription boxes and I really apologize for that..
I will try to catch up on Ipsy's December bag and 3 Glossybox (2 from Nov and 1 from Dec) soon!

theBalm – Meet Matte Eye Shadow in Matt Batali
Matt Batali is just one of the nine shadows found in theBalm’s Meet Matte(e) compact palette (named after their favorite Matthews next door) which can be combined to create a multitude of soft and wearable looks. Matt Batali leaves a dark, matte finish, perfect for creating a smokey eye.

A gorgeous medium smokey plum shade great for the crease or even on the lids. I love how smooth and pigmented this eye shadow is!


Starlet - Intense Eyeliner in Black
These creamy eyeliner pencils glide on to deliver a lasting vibrant color in chocolate or black. Blend or line your lids to create your favorite glam look, whether a smoky eye or straight line wing tip.

It’s not that intense unless you go over it a couple of times. I haven’t tried it yet so I don’t know how long it will last.


Nailtini – Nail Lacquer in Millionaire
Introducing Millionaire nail lacquer from the new Nailtini “Speakeasy” Collection chosen specifically for the ipsy community. Millionaire spikes a base of rose gold micro-glitter with iridescent gold and teal tinsels for statement-making nails, whether worn alone or as a dazzling special-effect topcoat. The only line of lacquer developed to maximize the creativity of the user by "cocktailing" different shades, Nailtini serves up endless color possibilities with amazing performance, hip sensibility and tongue-in-cheek attitude. Always 3-free, made in the USA and never tested on animals.

I’m really not into the bar glitter but it was great on top of a nail polish. I don’t think that I will wear it much though.



bareMinerals – Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss
Unleash your inner moxie with a fabulously full, pillowy pout. The luscious marvelous Moxie lipgloss delivers vibrant sheer-to-medium color with a glistening mirror-like finish. Infused with natural ingredients, exotic oils, botanical extracts and antioxidants, the refreshing formula smoothes and hydrates lips for exceptional comfort without any stickiness or tackiness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex delivers strong antioxidant defense against environmental stressors, so you’re ready for anything—and everything. 

I love how it isn’t sticky and it gives this gorgeous gloss. The shade is a pretty sheer raspberry shade with tiny micro-glitter. I like wearing it alone but you can also wear this on top of a lipstick.



Chella – Defining Eyebrow Gel
This clear colored brow gel lifts and holds eyebrow hairs and grooms them into place. The application tool helps remove the guesswork. Use sparingly. 

I’ve never tried an eyebrow gel before and I’m pretty impressed with it! It was well worth the sample even though my tube had barely anything in it. I love how it kept my eyebrows in place the whole day.


Starlet Intense Eyeliner in Black, bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss, and theBalm Matt Batalia


What a great bag for November!
I love most of the items and I will be using them all.
This is one of my favorite subscriptions especially for makeup products.
It really is unique and I enjoy getting this monthly.
This bag was definitely "PARTY PERFECT!".. just wish that there was a red lipstick in this bag ;)

What were your favorite product(s) from this bag?
Did you get the mascara instead of the eyebrow gel?

Thanks for reading! :]

11 comments:

  1. oh, I wish we had this IPSY thing here in Poland! This stuff is gorgeous, so much better than the Glossybox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i definitely like my ipsy better than glossybox ;)

      Delete
  2. i got the mascara instead but i've already gotten one of those from another beauty box.
    favorite item would be the Matt Batali eyeshadow! it really made me like mattes!
    and can i also pick a least fav? haha it would be the Starlet eyeliner... it smudged soooo much and made me look like a raccoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I love mattes :) yikes! i haven't tried the eyeliner yet and so far I hear no raves!

      Delete
  3. I wish they will expand their market to the UK :( looks good!
    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try the Ipsy subscription but haven't gotten around to it yet! Maybe I'll have to now. :)

    ReplyDelete