Review and Swatch: Urban Decay Lipstick in Pistol


My 4th review on Urban Decay’s Lipstick that I picked up for only $3!!
Check out my other 2 reviews in Gash, Hotpants, and Sellout!




 “Decadently creamy, long-lasting color and a sweet lick of crème caramel. Armored by a menacing dagger, our lipstick is a weapon of love.”




It has a clear cap with a lot of purple swirls, flowers, and skull. There is also a dagger on the bottom but there’s no use for it. The product can be twisted up and down by the top portion of the purple tube. As a final touch, ‘Urban Decay’ is engraved into the lipstick.



It’s very easy to apply onto the lips since it is so creamy. It's moisturizing and I don't need to use a lip balm before using this lipstick so that's definitely a plus! It lasted for a couple of hours but nonetheless I don’t mind reapplying it since it would be easy because of the color.




Pistol – Warm light plumy rose with fine glitter



Original Retail: $22
How Much I Paid: $3
Size: 3.7 g / 0.13 oz




I'm wearing PISTOL!

This didn’t wow me so much by the shade but it definitely made my lips really glossy and pretty without that sticky feeling. I don’t see myself loving this one as much as I love Gash but nonetheless it is a great lipstick for $3! Very moisturizing and it makes my lips look good! I really love how Urban Decay goes all out on their packaging because it’s so cute! I still have one left to review so keep an eye out for that post!

Have you tried any of Urban Decay’s lip products?
Whatcha think about ‘em? Are you eyeing anything from them lately?

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty<3 It's such a gorgeous brown sugar shade~ Looks really nice on you ^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. that packaging is soo sexy. It looks great on you, sultry and wearable, it looks plush and natural on your thick lips! I've been receiving make up and clothes hauls I've ordered, can't wait to review! Hope to see more from you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay i can't wait to see your reviews! :) i'll always review stuff so please do keep an eye out <3

      Delete
  3. it looks really great on you! :) i've never tried urban decay lipsticks before , might give this one a try :D
    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! urban decay had a lot of their lipsticks on sale :)

      Delete