DIY: Lip Product Storage/Organizer


Wanna see more pics of this Lip Product Storage/Organizer that I made?
Well keep on reading!!

I'll also link EnKore's video that really guided me ;)



The organizer can be folded down into this... which is pretty darn awesome 'cause it holds itself up pretty well.


It may look crooked but no worries!
Put this organizer in a box and you're all ready to go.


How it will look like in the box..


My BIG BIG BIG Urban Decay Lipsticks...

I had to adjust it so they would fit..


Here are some of my lipsticks in the organizer..


I'm still filling them up but here is a picture to show you some of my lip products in an organizer that I made myself.

I watched EnKore's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69DGG4PZmEM

& I just adjusted the measurements so it would fit in my box.

It can fit a total of 104 lipsticks but sadly (like mentioned above) the Urban Decay lipsticks were too big so I had to make an adjustment. Now it can fit only 96 lip products + 5 of my Urban Decay lipsticks.

I'm pretty much happy with it and I'm glad that I didn't spend more than $2 on it...
(I was planning to buy a lip organizer for about $35 without shipping) but thankfully I didn't.

Have you made anything by yourself to organize your makeup stash?

I would love to hear your DIY projects so please comment below.
Thanks for reading!

13 comments:

  1. This is such a good storage idea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like it since it fits a lot of products :)

      Delete
  2. You inspired me to do something creative on Sunday!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck with it :) a looot of measuring! tell me how it goes ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Vicky for putting this up!

    I really loved how neatly you did this. I shall be putting up a post on my blog about how I used your DIY to create my own organizer, shall link back!

    Hope you dont mind!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just saw your post! great job <3 thanks for linking back! :D

      Delete
  4. I love this idea!! and no more than 2 dollars?? girl thats awesome! I havent done any diy projects but i want to make my own vanity..on my to do list! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! :) i just paid for the poster boards (you can get them anywhere!).. i love diy projects but you should seriously look into this ;) enjoy it!

      Delete
  5. This is such a great idea! I never know how to store my lipsticks so that I can actually see them

    xoxo
    collegebeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are also the acrylic ones but I decided not to purchase those.. I might later on but for now I really like how this diy turned out :)

      Delete
  6. Is never ending practical! thank you SO MUCH for sharing this, right now I need all these saving spaces tips ;)

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Hopefully you get to try it out!

      Delete
  7. This looks absolutely amazing! I must try this! :)
    http://violabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete