Review and Swatches: Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette


Check out my review on Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette! This blush palette contains 4 different blush inside. Keep on reading to see which ones



Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette.

“Each of this palette’s silky powder blushes imparts skin with a natural glow and true color payoff that wears all day long. The formula has micronized powders which blend over skin evenly and easily. Buildable color allows for completely custom coverage for every skin tone.”



This cheek quad has the cutest packaging ever (it was like unwrapping a gift!). It came in a holographic sleeve and then a gray/pink box inside. The 4 blushes are in a silver mirrored plastic compact with a huge mirror inside. The names are only on the outer box so keep it if you want to remember which blush is which then you must keep the box. 

Blushes Names are on the Outer Box.

Silver Mirrored Compact.

Back of the Compact.


The payoff and pigmentation of these blushes are awesome!  They are easy to blend out and last throughout the day. I do find these just a TAD bit dry and a little bit powdery but overall the quality is great.



Feather (Top Left), Parasol (Top Right), Carved Rose (Bottom Left), and Candy Cameo (Bottom Right).

Feather – Golden Peach
Parasol – Golden Pink Coral
Carved Rose – Matte Fuchsia Pink
Candy Cameo – Shimmery Cotton Candy Pink



Original Retail – $45
How Much I Paid – $9.36 (On Sephora it was $27 but I had a Gift Card)
Size – 0.12 oz / 3.5 g X 4 Blush



Overall, this blush palette is great especially at the price that I paid for them. It comes with 4 “mini” blushes, since it isn’t full size, with great quality. The palette can get dirty quick but those minor things doesn’t bug me too much. I just wish that there was a plum blush shade in this palette but none the less all of the shades are GORGEOUS in this palette. I can see myself using this a lot and I really like it.

Have you tried any Tarina Tarantino products before?

Thanks for reading!

16 comments:

  1. I am freakishly obsessed about blushes even though it takes me lightyears to finish one! I've never heard of this brand before but i love the colours! :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i understand how hard it is to finish one (btw-I NEVER HAVE) haha i've never heard of the brand before this too but i'm so glad that I found them!

      Delete
  2. Hey Girl! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check it out here:
    http://missglammygirl.blogspot.com/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have only finished one blush ever. I've broken and discarded a few...

    Wow, you got a great deal! The packaging is especially cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! haha 1 blush is a lot ;) i've discarded and gave away a few too :) thanks <3

      Delete
  4. Lovely colours!! Too bad Tarina Tarantino isn't being carried at Canadian Sephoras anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it isn't? aww, she's making a come back.. i believe :D

      Delete
  5. I love TT! This is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my first time trying and indeed it is GORGEOUS!

      Delete
  6. These blushes look great for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are such lovely shades of pink and they are just gorgeous!xx

    http://beautyundressedd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are freakin beautiful.. i like these a lot

      Delete
  8. I am in love with the colors! And the pigmentation. <3 Perfect.

    - missmathersmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been lusting after Tarina Tarantino make-up for ages, but it's extremely difficult to get your hands on in Australia! These blushes look gorgeous, would be the perfect travel palette :)

    Shell xx
    lovefromshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete