New Product Alert + Sale: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault


Urban Decay just launched their 40 eyeliner vault today and it is now currently sold out! So glad that I was able to pick one up last night! Swatches and a list of what shades I'll be selling inside this post. GO READ IT!


The Urban Decay Vault is now SOLD OUT.


What Shades I'll Be Selling:
Perversion
Zero x2 (one mini, one full size)
Underground
Mushroom
Bourbon
Hustle
Whiskey
Demolition
Stash
Junkie x2 (two full size)
LSD
Psychedelic Sister
Rockstar


$14 each (mini is $7)..

I'll be willing to trade but it better be good ;) Look at my wishlist on my blog for more info on what I like!

6 comments:

  1. It's like a grown up version of a crayon box... want it! haha Thanks for sharing the news xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha so true! it's sold out now but you're welcome :)

      Delete
  2. amazing!!!!

    I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out!

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog! :D
    I want that box!!!

    Ps: following you on every social media available :)

    ReplyDelete