Review and Swatches: Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry, Berry, Golden Apricot, Pink Grapefruit, Roseberry, and Tropic Hues.


Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry, Berry, Golden Apricot, Pink Grapefruit, Roseberry, and Tropic Hues.

Finally getting to use my Canon t3i :) whoot whoot!!

Here's a post on my favorite blushes, ever.. seriously, I love using these beautiful blushes by Laura Geller! :]





“Rich tones of marbleized pigments are swirled together in a soft, silky, powder for a glow-giving blush with universal appeal. Each of my blushes blends multiple pigments for just the right shade of color for all skin types.”

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry, Berry, Golden Apricot, Pink Grapefruit, Roseberry, and Tropic Hues.


It’s in a simple black mirror compact showing the company’s name and their logo (a red lip). You can see the shade of blush through the half circled window and in the inside the other half of the circle is a mirror. There are 2 silver stripes running along the opening of the compact which adds a nice little touch to the packaging. It’s very simple and does the job of housing the blushes but I think that these are a bit too bulky so I decided to depot these into my DIY magnetic palette (pictures of my DIY magnetic palette are at the end of this post). Oh, and the blushes are also baked on terracotta pan.

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry.

Blushes Baked on Terracotta Pans.


Swirl. Tap. Apply.

Definitely use a light hand since these blushes are pigmented. I WOULD NOT use a highlighter with these blushes. These blushes are so well made since they are soft but not powdery. It feels silky to the touch so no grainy-ness here! By the way, don’t forget to check yourself before heading out.

TIP: You can use your powder brush (or a clean brush) to blend out your “over applied” blush or bronzer.




Apricot Berry – Gold, Coral, Berry, and Apricot

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry.

Berry – Pink, Berry, Cream, and Gold

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Berry.

Golden Apricot – Apricot, Berry, and Gold


Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Golden Apricot.

Pink Grapefruit – Beige, Mauve, and Pink Shimmer

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit.

Roseberry – Rose, Copper, and Pink

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Roseberry.

Tropic Hues – Coral, Pink, and Bronze

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Tropic Hues.

 And now for some swa, swa, SWATCHES! :]


Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry, Berry, Golden Apricot, Pink Grapefruit, Roseberry, and Tropic Hues.

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Apricot Berry, Berry, Golden Apricot, Pink Grapefruit, Roseberry, and Tropic Hues.


Price – $31 EACH

Size – 0.32 oz / 9 g

*All products were purchased by me when Laura Geller had these at 50% off.




Each blush is baked on terracotta pans with unique swirls of different shades which complement each other and creates this beautiful perfect shade. All of the blushes have subtle shimmer which brightens up my face and gives it a nice healthy glow. The blush is VERY pigmented so the payoff is excellent; definitely use a light hand while applying it. The price is quite high up there (ringing at $31 EACH blush) but well worth every little penny. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is willing to splurge on a blush that will last you a very long time. It’s very pretty to look at and it doesn’t disappoint me one tiny bit. Everyone is comparing them to MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) and I can definitely see where they’re coming from. I only have 1 MSF in Stereo Rose but I’ll do a comparison post for you guys later. So what are you waiting for? Go pick one up!

The only last thing that I would have to say is that these blushes took up a lot of space in my makeup drawer so I decided to depot them into my DIY magnetic Palette. Here are some photos below:

DIY palette.

DIY palette.

DIY palette.

DIY palette.

I made this palette all by myself and I really like how it turned out. The pans are NOT magnetic since they are baked on terracotta pans but it’s a quick and easy fix when you cut out some circles on a magnetic sheet and apply it on to the bottom of the pan.


Do you guys own any Laura Geller products?

Please leave your comments below! Thank you so much for reading! I know that I've been gone for a long time but I'm coming back with better pictures, more reviews, and giveaways =]

8 comments:

  1. They are AMAZING! I love all the shades :o

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These blushes look fantastic! I don't think the UK sell these, so jealous! they look great!


    Thuy
    imthuyvu.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah thank you girl! all of them are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Julia they are VERY pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Thuy you have to get your hands on AT LEAST one of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look amazing, I love the berry one! These are so hard to get hold of in the UK but I recently got the Laura Geller Baked Flambe Blush in Pink Velvet which is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the post! Ulta is offering Golden Apricot for free with $35 purchase so I definitely wanted to see if it was a good product or not! xo Kelly http://chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, which of these shades is the LIGHTEST for fair skin, and is frosty?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete