Review and Swatches: OPI in Can't Let Go. (Limited Edition)


I haven’t posted a nail polish review in a really long time and I truly apologize for that! Today’s review will be on a beautiful liquid sand polish by OPI. Keep on reading to see more pics!



“Four of the right new limited-edition shades in Mariah Carey by OPI feature Liquid Sand technology. Fluid as sand in an hourglass. Liquid sand dries to a textured matte finish infused with reflective glints of light.”




OPI in Can't Let Go.

It’s in their classic nail polish bottle the only difference is the black handle which is golden specks all around it with “liquid sand” written all over it. It also has a little tag hanging from the bottle. On the bottom, you can see the labeled sticker and on the bottle it has the usual information.


The liquid sand polish dries to a matte textured finish which is something trending quite well at the moment. You can use a topcoat to make these all sparkly, shiny, and smooth but I preferred not to. It’s very easy to apply and it only took me 2 full coats for an opaque finish. The polish lasted less than a week (~about 5 days) and then it started to chip slowly away. It’s not that hard to remove if you soak your nails in a cotton ball with nail polish remover.


OPI in Can't Let Go.

OPI in Can't Let Go.

Can’t Let Go – Blue-ish Purple (w/ small and large glitters)


Original Retail: $9.00
Size: 0.5 Fl. Oz.


OPI in Can't Let Go.

OPI in Can't Let Go.

OPI in Can't Let Go.


This is a beautiful gorgeous texturized nail polish and it was my first one! I received it through my Glossybox (which I paid for) and I’m really happy with it. It’s a beautiful shade and it’s so fun and sparkly. It’s definitely an eye catching nail polish with dimensions through because of the small and large glitter. I just wished that these lasted for more than 5 days but nonetheless it’s pretty and I can’t wait to grab more of these textured nail polishes (btw - my Zoya pixie dusts are coming!).

Have you tried textured nail polish before?


Leave a comment below! & Thank you so much for reading!!! 

7 comments:

  1. I have this one and I think it's gorgeous. I am going to try the Zoya Pixie Dusts next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a nice trend going on.. oooh tell me how that goes with the Zoya Pixie Dusts :]

      Delete
  2. really pretty color and unique looking shade. I love opi polish will have to try this one. thanks for sharing the swatches too looks lovely on you! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gorgeous! you should try it.. hehe thank you for reading!! :D

      Delete
  3. I have this too and I love it! Although I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "textured" nail phase!
    Great post!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I was kinda ehh about it.. but now I really like it.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely LOVE that color! Just picked up my first textured polish and I am so excited to give it a try :)

    Rouge Reviews

    ReplyDelete