7 Deadly Beauty Sins of Beauty Tag

Better late than never ;)

Come read and see what I have to say for my 7 Deadly Beauty Sins of Beauty Tag!

(PICTURES ARE INCLUDED INSIDE!!!)



GREED: 
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive product that I currently own is the $1 ELF Essential Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight (got it half off so $0.50). It's really good for the price and I definitely would recommend you guys to pick one up. I don't use it often since I have other highlighters but this would hit the spot if you're running on a very low budget.

1 Dolla Makes You Holla!

ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight.

My most expensive beauty product that I currently own is the LIMITED EDITION Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils Vault which costed me $295. It comes with 40 full sized pencil eye liners (worth $18 a piece if you buy it individually). Review can be found HERE!!!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils Vault! AHHHHH!

WRATH:
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with FAKE eye lashes. I only own 2 pairs since I don't find myself wearing these much at all. I wear glasses on a daily basis so it's either wear them for a bit and look fabulous yet I truly can't see a darn thing or just not wear them at all.

Fake Eyelashes + Glasses? Uhhhh.

I only own TWO pairs!

The product that has been the hardest for me to get my hands on lately is the Ariel mirror that Sephora recently released. It got sold out quickly several times (like at 4AM when I was sleeping!) But thank goodness that I have an amazing makeup friend, Lexy, who ordered one for me online! I can't wait to meet up with her so that I can get my hands on it.

TA-DA! Ariel Mirror picture from +Lexymaquillage (GO FOLLOW HER ON INSTAGRAM!)

GLUTTONY: 
What are your most delicious beauty products?

Something that smells really good.. Hmm, well obviously my perfumes and body lotions but for a makeup product I would have to choose MAC lipsticks! Smells SO good!

Some of my MAC lipsticks.

SLOTH:
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

I tend to skip foundation since I'm always in a rush! It's the last thing on my list actually. I don't really need it since I have decent to good skin. It also takes time to apply, blend, etc.

No time to apply FOUNDATION.

My CURRENT favorite foundations.

My Rose Gold FOSSIL Watch.

PRIDE:
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

This one was hard to pick but I would say concealer! It's really quick and simple to apply and it makes such a huge difference. My other choice would be a bold lip! You can never fail to rock a bold lip and get amazing compliments from other people.

CONCEALERS!

My CURRENT favorite concealers.

LUST:
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

SMILE. Oh my, his smile. Haha he also has to have a great personality of course ;)

^ btw I've seen people change #6 so many times.. The beauty/makeup product(s) that I am currently lusting for the most are some of Too Faced, Tarte, and UD items (look at my wish list if you want to see a specific item from the brand).

ENVY:
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Well, more makeup of course! You can't go wrong with that.. Right?!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was really really really fun doing this tag! I love answering all of the questions (it made me think a bit too) and taking pictures so that the questions and answers coincide. I would love for you guys to do this tag too and leave a comment below with your links! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

P.S. I've seen so many twists to the questions but I would be glad to answer any other questions that you guys may have!

6 comments:

  1. LOL Awesome pics! ^_^ Great tag. Lots of fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am new to your blog, really enjoyed reading this tag, might have to do one myself now. :)

    http://pickythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! tags are fun to do and your readers get to know a little or something about you :D

      Delete
  3. I've heard good things about the Tarte Maracuja concealer and foundation from other youtubers as well! I think my next splurge will be one of those items! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! This is a fun tag I might consider doing one.. drooling over the UD 24/7 Glide-On Pencils Vault!! O.O Also jealous that you don't need foundation much you lucky girl! ;)

    http://beautysparked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete