Review and Swatches: LIMITED EDITION Maybelline Color Tattoos in Nude Pink (250), Just Beige (255), and Matte Brown (260) for Holiday 2013.


Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattos in Nude Pink, Just Beige, and Matte Brown.

Maybelline just recently launched their new line for Holiday 2013 and the collection is being called "Gilded in Gold". This line includes 3 blushes, 2 lipsticks, 3 color tattoos, and other little things as well; the catch? Well it's LIMITED EDITION so get your hands on them as quickly as you can!

I only picked up the 3 limited edition Color Tattoos in  Nude Pink, Just Beige, and Matte Brown and I'm ready to review these babies to you guys! So, please keep on reading to see swatches and a comparison in the end..


"Dare to shine 24/7.
• Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting color saturation  
• Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant"




The product is in a heavy glass jar with a black screw on lid. The sticker labels are located on the black lid and you can see the actual color of the Color Tattoos on the other side. These ones also has a LIMITED EDITION shrink wrap on them so that's definitely a good thing for a drugstore product (...since it makes it harder for people to dig their dirty fingers inside).


Shrink wraps stating that these products are limited edition.


Like all Maybelline Color Tattoos, I find these all very creamy with a smooth consistency which made it very easy to apply to the eyelids. I found these to be opaque and they were also very easy to blend. You can use a brush to apply but I prefer my clean finger. You definitely can't go wrong with these creamy Color Tattoos since they last for a really really really long time (...I just haven't tried them for 24 hours yet).









Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattos in Nude Pink, Just Beige, and Matte Brown.



Price - $4.99 EACH
Size - 0.14 oz

I found these at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Keep in mind that they only had 2 slots for each shade so grab them QUICK because they are LE.



I'm really glad that Maybelline are still launching their color tattoos. I own all of their Limited Editions shades and some of their regular ones and I am one proud gal since I really love these products a lot. This is truly a great and inexpensive drugstore product since they are so creamy and long lasting. My first color tattoo hasn't dried out yet so that definitely shouldn't be a concern to anyone. I highly suggest you guys to go run out and grab as many as possible. I hope that you guys loved my review!





Will you be picking any of these up?

Please leave a comment below! 

& Don't forget to enter my DIAMOND CANDLES GIVEAWAY!


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches! I hope I'll be able to buy them too! I really like the Just Beige shade, it would be such a great base :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! thanks for reading :) i hope that you can get your hands on them soon! i really love all of them since they're matte!

      Delete
  2. Omg NUDE PINK! I soo need a shadow like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for sharing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brown is interesting! Haven't seen a cream shadow that shade before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beige - I want! Thank you for posting these - I didn't even know they came out with more =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how they are matte!! SO cool! need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really pretty! I love the colour selection you chose :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; these are the only 3 that they released :P

      Delete
  8. I just found them yesterday at a CVS and bought Just Beige and Nude Pink. The Just Beige works as a eye brightener for me, and the Nude Pink is a perfect shade for a base color (to make my shadows pop).
    So glad I found these!!!

    ReplyDelete