Review and Swatches: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (205), Unapologetic (210), Shameless (215), and Showy (220) + Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical (115), Vivacious (120), Flirtatious (125), and Enticing (150).


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (205), Unapologetic (210), Shameless (215), and Showy (220).

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical (115), Vivacious (120), Flirtatious (125), and Enticing (150).

BRAND NEW!!!

Revlon Colorburst Lip Balms in 2 different finishes; Matte and Lacquer (Glossy).

Come look at my swatches! I'll be posting lip swatches and a full review soon ;)









Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (205), Unapologetic (210), Shameless (215), and Showy (220) + Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical (115), Vivacious (120), Flirtatious (125), and Enticing (150).



20 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for these! I love jumbo crayon lip products and love matte lips so these are everything I could possibly want- the shades are gorgeous too! Shameless looks perfect for autumn and winter x
    Mac Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it ;) jumbo lip pencils are ahhhmazing!

      Delete
  2. How exciting that they've bought out a matte version! Love the shades too :D


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! i was pretty much excited when they released a preview photo on their fb :]

      Delete
  3. I love 205 and 115!! Gorg natural pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED Shameless. Are these still minty? Not the biggest fan of the smell (leans a little too medicinal mint to me) but I could totally deal with it considering how gorgeous Shameless is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving 205, 215 and 220. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm surprised that you didn't say ALL haha ;)

      Delete
  6. I am in love with #210. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    haodoyoungo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These show so much promise... I'm not a big fan of my balm stain from revlon but I definitely will try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're really good (..but I liked the balm stains that they released before this too) so definitely give it a try again ;D

      Delete
  8. I need these! Going to force the bf to buy me some when he goes to the States in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! everyone needs to try these ;) i loved how you said FORCE by the way haha

      Delete
  9. These look amazing. I'm already a fan of the Just Bitten Kissable balm stains, so I know these ones will be great as well. I haven't seen them in stores near me yet, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're suppose to be 2014 products according to Revlon ;) so definitely keep an eye out!

      Delete
  10. The swatches for these are awesome. Can't wait till they're in Aus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 210 looks really good!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete