Review: Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in True Beige (203)


Here's a quick review on a drugstore foundation that I received for free from Influenster!



Rimmel Rimmel Rimmel; where have you been? I haven't tried their products until recently and I must say that their products are REALLY good. So good that I asked my UK friend to send me some (color rush balms, wake me up foundation, and so much more goodies that are only out in other countries except for the USA). This foundation is such a dream to apply to my face. It's really light-weight yet pigmented that it really gives a nice even complexion that doesn't shout out "I'M WEARING FOUNDATION!!!".

I have normal to dry skin and this foundation dries down to a matte finish. It does not accentuate any of the dry skin around my forehead, mouth, and nose so that's definitely a bonus! Such a good light foundation and I'm not disappointed with this lovely drugstore foundation.

The only thing that I didn't like was the excess product wrapped around the opening!


and here I am wearing the foundation :)


15 comments:

  1. It seems amazing! This is just yet another of the many great reviews on this formula! I tried their stay matte liquid but its NOT matte at all and have very little to no coverage! This is very promising, we're about the same shade, I put in my order a short while ago on ASOS as rimmel can't be found in Singapore anymore! (or at least it seems to have pulled out of our shops!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it since it covers redness around my nose :) I hope that you'll love it like I do annnnnd hopefully the shade matches you! I'm so nervous when I order foundation online! haha

      Delete
  2. it looks great on you! but i would have loved it if you have a before and after pic hehehe anyway, do you think this will be good for people with oily skin like myself??

    btw, i'm giving away a free domain on my blog. perhaps you'd like to join? :)
    http://www.ohpenda.com/2013/11/Giveaway2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was just a quick review but I'll definitely keep in mind about a before and after pic :D anything for my readers! I'm unsure about people with oily skin but as always use powder to set after applying =) thanks but my domain is currently under works! hopefully some of my readers can see your comment about it.

      Delete
  3. Do you know if this will hit the shelves of US drugstores soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so great on you. Wish they had it in the US!! Seems like we're always last to get these awesome releases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ở Việt Nam xài found này dc không em :D Chị ở HCM, da hỗn hợp thiên dầu

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow looks amazing on you! I really have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks absolutely flawless! Must try this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing review, but can you tell me your skin tone according to mac foundations ? thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. i recently ordered this foundation too! i really like the way it looks on my skin...it gives a flawless finish. though i have to say after about 4 hours I am a shiny mess, but maybe that's just my skin type!

    thanks for the review!

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete