Divergent Cosmetics Divergent Multi-Piece Collector's Kit Eye Looks

Here are the promised eye looks with the

Divergent Cosmetics Divergent Multi-Piece Collector's Kit!






If you read the book then you would understand why I chose certain eyeshadows for each look..

Amity - Their colors are yellow and red. There was no red in the kit so I used the coral blush instead.

Abnegation - I used only 1 eyeshadow because they typically don't use mirrors and I used the shade Abnegation Stone from the kit.

Candor - They tend to stick with black and white; the lid color turned out to be too warm but if it was cool tone then it would've worked out perfectly.

Dauntless - They mainly wear black but let's be honest; I need to work on using black as an eyeshadow so I just sticked to using brown :P

Erudite - They always have to wear blue so I used the shadow 'Erudite Sapphire' all over my lid.

All of the details are on my instagram posts so please check that out if you want to find out more.

Thanks for reading :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Vicky! Lovely eye-makeup creations... But I am especially amazed by your beautiful brows. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Meesha :) Thank you for the wonderful compliment; it means a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. Amazing looks! I love Divergent cant wait for the movie!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! I think that I'll go watch it on the 20th :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the looks you created, they fit each faction perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey vicky! im in love with all these eye looks.btw, i am a fan of Divergent, so these looks are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete