Review and Swatches: Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia


A brand new lip product by Too Faced has taken the makeup community by storm.



“Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss in one long-wear formula. Using exclusive technology to keep cauldrons of molten lipsticks liquid and creamy, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, high-impact, super rich, saturated color that lasts for hours.”

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia


It comes in a squeezable tube with a golden cap. To apply the product there is a velvet sponge tip applicator – something quite different and I totally don’t know how I feel about it (…maybe a bit unsanitary in my honest opinion since it’s a spongy material and there will always be some product just ‘sitting’ there).

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia

Ingredients and Information On the Box

More Information On the Box

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia

Velvet Sponge Tip Applicator


The product glides on fairly smooth since the formula isn’t too runny or thick. It is very opaque and it has a ‘slightly’ glossy sheen but once applied and then dried down it turns into a matte finish. I would consider this product to have an actual power of stain since it lasted for a really long time (about 6 hours with eating and drinking). The pigmentation is definitely bold and rich and a little goes a very long ways so don’t squeeze out too much product.

Velvet Sponge Tip Applicator


Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia - Swatched 1x Over Bare Skin

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia


Available at Sephora, Too Faced, Ulta, and any other authorized stores selling Too Faced products.
Price – $21
Size – 0.40 fl. oz


I honestly wouldn’t run out and grab the 9 other shades that they currently have.

This lip product does require some sort of maintenance since it does accentuate fine lines, a dry piece of skin, or whatever horrible thing a person can get on their lips so definitely make sure to exfoliate and condition before using this product.

I really like the shade but I’m honestly not crazy about the overall product. I wished that it was more hydrating to lips. I would also like for the “high shine of a gloss” to last more than a couple of minutes – but again maybe I’m not applying a lot of product to my lips. I also find that if I applied more than I should then the finish of the product starts to get uneven on my lips. So, I would rather have a matte bold even lip than an uneven bold lip. If you get what I’m trying to say! I might get another one but definitely not at full price.

Wearing Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuchsia (...excuse me for not wearing any makeup - only wearing moisturizer with spf)

What do you guys think?
Have you tried this product before?

Please leave a comment below!

As always, thank you so much for reading.

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! Definitely going to splurge on these soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that you like them more than I do.

      Delete
  2. Need this! The price is a bit high but hopefully it's worth it!

    Love Jaimie xo

    ReplyDelete