Review and Swatches: It Cosmetics Live, Love, Laugh Anti-Aging Vitality Face Disc.


Are you looking for the perfect face palette that contains a blush, bronzer, and highlighter?

Well, look no further than It Cosmetics Vitality Face Disc!



“Live, Love, Laugh Anti-Aging Vitality Face Disc is all about that healthy look of vitality for the face and body! This disc is substantial in size and has a jumbo mirror inside ― it's an all-in-one makeup must-have! The waterproof matte bronzer, illuminating highlighter, and anti-aging vitality blush shade are naturally pretty, yet infused with cutting-edge anti-aging ingredients hydrating ingredients, including hydrolyzed collagen, acai, green tea, and vitamins A, C, and E. Talc, paraben, sulfate, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, and phthalate free. Hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic.”



This product is very LARGE – bigger than the size of my HAND – and it comes in a flat circular compact that contains a shimmery highlighter (25% of the palette), powdered blush (25% of the palette), and a matte bronzer (50% of the palette). Along with the huge compact, there is a generous size mirror which you can see your entire face in it. The compact feels very sturdy and it has a black rubberized plastic finish.





All of the products in this palette are phenomenal – it’s finely milled, soft, easy to blend, pigmented, and long lasting. The blush, bronzer, and highlighter works together beautifully and creates a flawless glowing look to the face. I wouldn’t consider the blush a stain but it has great pigmentation so definitely use a light hand. The bronzer is matte and has NO orange tones so you can definitely use it as a contour shade. Lastly, the highlighter gives a beautiful intense glow without having any chunky glitter bits in it.





Availability

Price – $38

Size – 22.22 g / 0.78 oz

*I purchased this product at Ulta with my own money.


This product is definitely worth picking up. It’s large yet sleek with a sophisticated black rubberized plastic finish to the packaging. All of the products worked beautifully with each other and the layout was well designed. I would have to say that the bronzer was my favorite so I’m glad that it filled up half of the palette. I truly hope that It Cosmetics makes more of these face discs in the future with different shades since this one was made so well.


I'm wearing the blush, bronzer, and highlighter from the It Cosmetics Live, Love, Laugh Anti-Aging Vitality Face Disc along with some Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I'm not wearing any other makeup in this photo.

As you can see in the photo above, this product gives me face a nice even glowy complexion even when I'm not using any other product like foundation.

Have you tried any products from
It Cosmetics?


Leave a comment below!
As always, thank you so much for reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so great on you! And I love the size of it. Anything IT is something I have to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margo! I definitely agree with "anything IT is something I have to have" since their products are sooo good!

      Delete