Review and Swatches: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette Vol. 1


It, It, It is the BOMB.

Sorry guys... but I've been on an It Cosmetics kick lately!

Their products are sooo good and I just want ALL of you guys to know so expect a ton of It Cosmetics reviews coming up soon...

But for now, please continue reading to see this gorgeous palette in action - I've included an eye look inside which is very common in most of my posts now!!!


“A true beauty breakthrough! Contains 14 luxe anti-aging silk-infused eye shadows that are all matte, but can transform into pearl shades instantly with the tap of a brush!

Using our proprietary pearl transforming shade included in the palette, you can take the matte shades to a soft pearl with a simple swipe!

Includes Hydrating Age Reverse and Prevent Complex and infused with Peptides, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk, Anti-Oxidants and Drops of Light™ Technology. Paraben-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, cruelty free.”


 The palette comes in a soft rose shade with a plushy felt sponge-y texture. It’s made with a flap and a magnetic closure along the front. There are 14 square eyeshadows inside with a large rectangle ‘transforming pearl’ eyeshadow – all of the eyeshadows are embossed with the letters ‘it’.


What’s my favorite thing about this palette?

They included a quote that says, “You are naturally pretty, you are beautiful, you are one of a kind, you are it!”





 Most of the eyeshadows aren’t matte – it has a satin sheen to it which makes the shades easier to blend. I’m not a fan of combining the regular eyeshadow with the ‘transforming  pearl’ because it just makes the eyeshadows lighter with a slight shimmery sheen on it – the concept that they put on it is right on point but I’m just not a fan. BUT, the ‘transforming pearl’ eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous when used by itself. All of the eyeshadows are very smooth and buttery and they definitely blend together like a dream.





Bottom Row is with the 'Transforming Pearl' eyeshadow



Availability

Price – $42

Size
  • 0.8 g / 0.028 oz x 14 eyeshadows
  • 1.82 g / 0.064 oz – “Transforming Pearl”


I think that this is a great palette BUT if you’re expecting a full matte palette then I would suggest you to skip on this palette since these eyeshadows have a slight satin sheen to them. The eyeshadows were a dream to work with and I really like that it is “paraben-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, and cruelty free.” I’m highly impressed with all of the products that I’ve tried so far and I can’t wait to try more of their wonderful products!

Here is a simple eye look that I have created with this palette:
  • Highlight: Sheer Joy
  • Inner third of lid: Love
  • Middle lid: Sunrise
  • Outer third of lid and outer crease: Sunset
  • Crease: Mocha
  • Eyeliner: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black
  • On top of winged liner: Java
  • Inner third of lower lash line: Transforming Pearl
  • Middle of lower lash line: All Heart
  • Outer third of lower lash line: Java
  • Mascara: Pur Minerals and Tarte
  • Eyebrows: Urban Decay Brow Box




Please excuse my left eyebrow (which is your right) - I noticed that eyebrow wasn't well blended AFTER I took the photos but it was too late to retake them since I had to leave the house (I did fix them while I was in the car though)... haha and for my face I used Laura Geller's Balance-n-Brighten in Medium slightly all over my face. So my question for the day is...

Do you own anything from It Cosmetics?

If yes, what is it? And if no, then what is on your wishlist?

Thank you so much for reading! As always, please leave a comment below!

1 comment: