Review and Swatches: Kiko Make Up Milano Water Eyeshadow in Light Gold (208)


My little sister told me that this product is a dupe for MAC's Whisper of Gilt.

Is it? Is it not? I'm unsure since I don't own MAC's Whisper of Gilt but it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS as an eyeshadow or highlighter.

***The two products looks really similar if you look it up and see the products side by side!

So keep on reading to see my full review on Kiko Make Up Milano Water Eyeshadow in Light Gold (208).



"Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use.

A mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect, bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity and long lasting.

Its soft, creamy texture enables the creation of a multi-dimensional make up, for colour with "bright" volumes and remarkable purity.

Thanks to powders particular manuufacture, this eyeshadow is easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour.

The exclusive three-dimensional shape, with a special ergonomic design, facilitates product uptake, making it quick and easy.

Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing active ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and imperceptible on the eyelids.

Available in 32 luminescent shades.

Ophthalmologically tested.
Paraben free"

 Kiko Make Up Milano Water Eyeshadow in Light Gold (208)


The packaging is really simple – it comes in a lightweight square black compact with a mirror inside. The only eye-catching thing about the packaging is the rippling 3d wave like pattern on the eyeshadow.





This eyeshadow has INTENSE pigmentation – one swipe is truly all that you would need. I only use this product DRY but your mind will be BLOWN away when you use a damp brush with this baby. Not only is it a gorgeous eyeshadow but I also use it as a highlighter.

Side Note: This is supposed to be a dupe for MAC’s Whisper of Gilt. LOOK IT UP!





Availability

Price£8.90 ($14.66)

Size – 3 g / 0.11 oz

*My sister bought this for me while in Europe.


This product is just AMAZING and I totally regret not picking up more shades! I’ll just have to wait until next time to get more since I am in LOVE with this wonderful product. The pigmentation is just out of this world. The product tends to crumble a tiny bit just creating a little minor mess but the texture makes up for it. It’s so soft, creamy, and buttery to the touch making it very easy to apply while it still lasts for a very long lasting. I use this as a highlighter although it is labeled as an eyeshadow.

Here is a picture of me wearing the Kiko Make Up Milano Water Eyeshadow in Light Gold as a highlighter:

Kiko Make Up Milano Water Eyeshadow in Light Gold (208) on the bridge of my nose, brow bone, cupid's bow, and on the top of my cheek bones.


Please excuse me for not wearing any other makeup besides:
  • Kiko Make Up Milano Water Eyeshadow in Light Gold (208)
  • MAC Lipstick in Bad Girl Riri

It’s REALLY gorgeous and I just can’t get enough of it. The picture above shows how pretty it is as a highlighter. It's INTENSE when the light hits the product at a certain angle which I absolutely LOVE.


Have you tried any 
KIKO Make Up Milano
 products before?

Leave a comment below.

As always, THANK YOU so much for taking the time to read my blog.

5 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful! Some of my friends went to Europe recently and I really should've asked for some Kiko products. I read that Kiko might have an online US store in the near future though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is beautiful :) That'll be cool if we could order Kiko products online - for now it's only on the East Coast!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this eyeshadow looks amazing and its really pigmented which I love. Great review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this eyeshadow, it would match my skin well.



    __________________________
    Visit https://holief.com/

    ReplyDelete