Glossybox - June 2012 (Summer Simplicity)

Yay! My second glossybox and I was definitely excited to get it. No problems for me so far with glossybox so I will continue my subscription! :) Anyways let's get right to the point.. what did I get this month???

Beauty Addicts Show-OFF Mascara
This unique formula with argon oil will give your lashes an intense, dramatic look without clumps or smudges.
Size Received: Full Size; 0.39 oz


First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream
Smooth shave cream is a gentle, non-irritating formula containing everything you need to obtain a close, long-lasting shave. Keep your legs looking smooth and sexy all summer long.
Size Received: Sample Size; 59.1 mL (2.0 fl oz.)


Kinerase Restructure Firming Cream
Erase the years from your face with elastin-strengthening technology that visibly transforms and contours your skin.
Size Received: Sample Size; 0.24 oz


Shea Terra Organics Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme
This moisturizing cream for the whole body is made with 30% organic shea butter, leaving your skin smooth and soft.
Size Received: Sample Size; 29 mL (1 oz)


Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
Create free flowing hair with this lightweight treatment containing silk extra that instantly restores your mane.
Size Received: Sample Size; 25 mL (0.84 fl oz)


A Perfume Organic - Urban Organic
Take a walk in the park with this delicious daytime fragrance. The combination of lavender and grapefruit makes for a fresh and citric scent.
Size Received: Sample Size; ONLY Half of the vial


I rarely have complaints for my subscription boxes (birchbox, glossybox, and myglam). I love each and everyone because they are slightly different. Even though the Wella stuff kind of spilled in my box, I didn't make a big big big deal about it. My shea terra organics stuff also wasn't sealed and there was a big thumb print in it. I didn't complain to customer service though. Like I said, IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL.

I loved the shea terra body cream and I do want to order more of it later on this year. There are also some other things that I want to get on their website with that order too. The wella haircare stuff smells amazing and I like it a lot. The perfume smelled NASTY and I threw it in my sample box to give away. I haven't tried the kinerase, shaving cream, and mascara so I don't have any comments on those products. I will do a review on the mascara later on when I'm doing with my mascara that I'm using now.

Overall, I loved this box but not as much as the previous box; I received a lot of goodies like the mascara, body creme, and the wella conditioner. I can't wait until my next box! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment