Review and Swatch: Butter London in All Hail the Queen

This is my first Butter London nail polish and I'm so happy that I chose this color. This nail polish color use to be called "All Hail Mcqueen" but they changed the name to "All Hail the Queen".


Butter London in All Hail the Queen
The bottle is in a rectangular shape but it has a removable cap. The handle that you are holding is no longer a rectangle but it is a circle. I really love the design of the nail polish.



Remove the cap and it looks like this...


The nail polish handle has a beautiful bird with a crown on it's head.


It is a beautiful brown with a bunch of shimmer in it.
I don't own a lot of brown nail polish so this is definitely an eye-catching shade.
I really love how it doesn't need a topcoat because it is already shiny and the shimmer definitely gives it a little sparkle.


All Hail the Queen was on the sheer side but I only used two coats for an opaque finish. A third one would've been better but I just like sticking with two coats.


Butter London in All Hail the Queen
Original Price: $14
Size: 0.4 fl. oz

What I Paid: $7.90 (including S/H +tax)

That basically means that I only paid half of the original value! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment