Review and Swatch: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic (045)

My 4th review on these amazing lip balm stains!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic
On my lips.
Application: 4.5/5
Gel like texture but it was very easy to apply on the lips! I really love the texture of them and they are really moisturizing! No need for chapstick when I'm using these :)
Wearability: 3.8/5
This one didn't last for 6 hours that I experienced with the other ones; it was more like 3.5 hours. But it did stain my lips to a pretty subtle pinkish red shade.
Color: 5/5
-Romantic- Bright cherry red; Glossy finish; Opaque
-Very pigmented with a non-sticky finish.

Packaging:
 4.5/5
A bottom that can twist the product up and down. Beautiful silver font on the tube. The package does match the color of the product, so that's always a plus!

Price:
 4/5
Original retail - $8.99
I don't know how many times I would have to say this but PLEASE WAIT FOR SALES!
Got these at $7.69 each at Target. I had a $10 gift card to Target + $3 off each lip balm stains. Overall, I only paid $10.33 for 4 of these babies (which makes it only $2.58 each).


Overall: 22/25 = 87% (B+)
I like this color because it isn't a very bold color at all. A very beautiful shade that I really do love. I got these for cheap so that's really great because I wouldn't even pay full price for them (even though they are amazing!). What can I say? I'm a sucker for  deals!

Check out my other reviews on the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey & Lovesick & Smitten=)

I really do plan on buying more later on this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment