Review and Swatch: Global Goddess Beauty i~Divine Eyecolor in Shambala

"I-Divine Eyecolor features a smooth, velvety texture, a crease-proof finish and an ultra nourishing formulation. White tea neutralizes free radicals with potent antioxidants in order to prevent sagging for a more youthful-looking eye area. Highly concentrated pigment supplies rich, lasting color that may be layered and blended to create any look. The eye area is left perfectly shaded with rich, smooth and crease-proof color."
But, is that true?

Packaging/Ingredients/Information

Swatched heavily on my hand over UDPP. You can see how chalky it gets.



Application: 3/5
It was too chalky and the texture wasn’t smooth at all. After you swipe your finger/brush across the eye shadow you can see bumps, yes bumps on the product. I have a picture above that actually shows what I’m talking about. It was really hard to work with because I would have to apply it several times for it to show up even.
Wearability: 4/5
You definitely had to use a base or eye shadow primer with this because it would’ve been horrible by itself. I used both an eye shadow primer then a white base so it can actually show up.

Color: 4/5
-Shambala- A peach shade with pink iridescent;
-Needs to be built up so the product can show;

Packaging: 4.5/5
Circle compact case with a sticker in the back with the name of the shade and a pretty yet simple design on the window.

Price: 3/5
Original retail - $18.00
It goes on sale at lot especially on dermstore. Right now it’s only for $5, hmmm I wonder why…

Overall: 22/25 = 74% (C-)
I love this color so much, especially as a lid color but I find it to be too chalky with not a pleasant texture. Even though I gave this a C-, I really want to try another shade/eye shadow from them.

1 comment:

  1. You got this from a saint Vincent de pauls didn't you?

    ReplyDelete