Review and Swatch: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten (030)


Another review on these lip balm stains!
Check check check it out :)

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
On my lips.
Application: 4.5/5
It glides on really smoothly but and doesn’t have that buttery leftover like I experienced with HONEY. Very creamy and it definitely left a glossy finish. It is very moisturizing and I like it a lot. No need to apply any lip balm because it already is one! J
Wearability: 4/5
Lasts for about 6 hours AND leaves a slight tint on my lips after the full 6 hours!
Color: 5/5
-Smitten- Pink Raspberry; Glossy finish; Opaque
-Very pigmented therefore opaque. It leaves a non-sticky gloss and the color is beautiful.

Packaging:
 4.5/5
Twistable bottom base with silver font. Packaging is suppose to match with the color but it was slightly different this time. Nothing too special.

Price:
 4/5
Original retail - $8.99
Wait for SALES SALES SALE.
Found these for $7.69 each at Target. That’s really great because I had a $10 gift card to Target + $3 off each lip balm stains. Overall, I only paid $10.33 for 4 of these babies (which makes it only $2.58 each).


Overall: 22/25 = 88% (B+)
I love this color, well anything with a hint of pink and raspberry (like my Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie!!!). Such a beautiful, long lasting color on my lips and I will definitely use this shade a lot. The pricing (if I didn’t have my giftcard and coupon) would be kind of EHHH. I really like to get deals so it was definitely a plus for me when they combined the coupons! Definitely loving these lip balm stains. I have one more to review and I will probably pick 3 more up later in the year.

My other reviews on the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick & Honey =)

No comments:

Post a Comment